The New Kid

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

The New Kid

Post by heinzs » Fri May 03, 2002 9:50 pm

The New Kid

My life changed that day. Nothing could ever be the same again. Mom and Dad both killed in the car crash, Aunt Millie and Uncle Dan taking over, moving into the house. They had always hated Mom. Called her a "Witch", and despised me, as well. They hadn't even called on my 12th birthday. My inheritance was the house and a decent trust, a percentage of which would be withdrawn on an annual basis to help pay for my upkeep. Aunt Millie made it clear they intended to keep it all for themselves and send me away to a boarding school.

I had gotten used to Oxford, but little did they know that where they were sending me, just east of Penzance, in Devon, was the ancestral homeland of my mom's kinfolk. They carefully collected everything of hers they could find, and piled it in the front drive, and lit a great bonfire of it all. I cried bitter tears as my mom's memories went up in smoke. At least they hadn't found her secret hiding place... and I wouldn't tell. I wore her silver ankh around my neck, and Aunt Millie thought it was my cross so left it alone.

I arrived at the school on a Tuesday. The other boys were out in the yard playing at ball, supervised by a large woman who I would get to know as "Matron". Most were my age or younger, but three were older and had been there for quite some time. I would know them as "the bully team", but I did not know that, yet. I was shown my bed in the dormitory, and was led to the cafeteria for lunch. After lunch everyone went into the bathhouse for a communal shower. This was totally new to me, in that I had always had my privacy. A room full of naked boys, guarded by the inimitable Matron.

The three eldest gathered around me.

"Look at the new girl!", said Jake. "'Eres a 'lil papist mic!" as he fondled my ankh, also mistaking it for a cross.

"What kind of a name is 'Bran'? are you a cereal?" asked Aaron, making fun of my Celtic name.

"An' lookee 'ere," said Michael, as he grabbed my penis, "'es got a little worm 'ere!"

I pulled away from him, totally embarrassed. I looked towards Matron for help, but she conveniently turned her back. Somehow I got pushed down on the slippery floor. Michael kicked me in the ribs, Jake got one in on my back, and Aaron just narrowly missed my gonads and got me in the gut. I winced and groaned in pain, then they pissed on me as I lay there.

Matron piped in, "Get a move on, there... time for classes!"

Everyone cleared out as quickly as they could. I scrubbed until I felt raw and followed.

That night I cried myself to sleep. A few of the younger boys had made signs that they felt sympathy for me, but were obviously afraid to take any action while the bully team or Matron were around.

I endured an almost daily barrage of anti-Irish, anti-Catholic, anti-me attacks that Matron joined in on. She had a habit of chewing gum, then throwing it at me. I began to collect the pieces. In a week I had enough to form a doll about 5 inches in height. Carefully I formed it, thinking of Matron the whole time. A few of the little ones watched me, but I swore them to secrecy. At last I was finished. I concentrated on the doll and carefully twisted the left arm. The next morning Matron came in with her arm in a cast. The little boys looked at me in amazement, but kept silent.

I must have made some smirk or remark that offended her more than usual, as she took after me with her riding crop while the bully team held me down. That night I twisted both the legs on the chewing-gum doll. Matron was taken away by an ambulance, and we didn't see her again.

One of the younger boys came to me with tears streaming from his eyes. He said that Michael and Aaron had held him down while Jake had sodomized him, first with a broomstick "to stretch it out", then had personally penetrated him. Quietly he handed me a square of cotton - torn from Jake's shirt in the struggle to get free. His eyes pleaded, and I could not refuse. Using some twigs and straw, I wrapped them in the cloth. As the boys watched, I set fire to them with a match one of them had stolen from the kitchen.

"Jake has had a terrible accident in the chemistry laboratory," said headmaster."A beaker of fuming sulfur spilled and burned him horribly... I fear he will be scarred for life."

The little boys looked at me, and the one who had been raped actually smiled.

Michael and Aaron were quieter now that Matron and Jake were both gone, but I had not forgotten them. In due time I would send each of them away, to recover from some mysterious injury or malady. I was the new leader in this pack of young rebels, but I decided to bide my time.

The school was actually not so bad. Most of the instructors were quite personable and ready to teach their subjects well. I knew that there was nothing I could do about my aunt and uncle until I was of age, and then I would repay them in spades for their mistreatment of me and theft of my inheritance.

I was no longer "The New Kid", and the next 6 years did not seem like such a hardship to endure.

I am not Irish nor Catholic, the ankh I wear is not a cross. I am Bran MacDonogh, hereditary Druid of the Devonshire Picts. Yes, my mother was a Witch, and I will carry her lineage proudly forward, despite society's efforts to quash the old religion.

4/12/2002

ButtercupFullOfTears

The New Kid

Post by ButtercupFullOfTears » Tue May 07, 2002 6:31 pm

you are So the man Heinzs, this was the best one yet...the imagery was a good way to take the side of Bran....the fondling and the rape...the matron....in the end, although he is a witch, you've totally taken his side....i love the way u make the dark side the right side....this was wonderful!!!

heinzs
The Fat Cat

The New Kid

Post by heinzs » Wed May 08, 2002 2:40 am

Thanks, Buttercup! I like this story, too, and hope the muse decides to reveal a sequel.

ehli'schild
PP Ambassador

The New Kid

Post by ehli'schild » Thu Jun 06, 2002 8:44 pm

me too. i always root for the underdog. did you get anything from the muse yet? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

heinzs
The Fat Cat

The New Kid

Post by heinzs » Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:11 am

No ideas on sequels... maybe later.

heinzs
The Fat Cat

Post by heinzs » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:01 pm

:arrow:This is the original post. Here are some comments from a repost that I have since deleted:

SamIAm
Posted: 21 Mar 2003 03:05:pm Post subject: The New Kid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah! All I can say is: Yeah!

bags123
Posted: 21 Mar 2003 03:23:pm Post subject: The New Kid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ankhshully, this was excellent. You're a man of many talents Heinz.

Leysa
Posted: 21 Mar 2003 04:09:pm Post subject: The New Kid
Sort of a Dickens meets Harry Potter type story. Hopefully there's more to come ...

heinzs
Posted: 21 Mar 2003 05:03:pm Post subject: The New Kid
Thankhs folks!
Last edited by heinzs on Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

the quiet poet
Em Hotep

Post by the quiet poet » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:10 pm

I know of only one thing to do in a situation like this...
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Aithne

Post by Aithne » Mon Oct 27, 2003 7:48 pm

That was just great. :twisted:

His Barbie Doll
Peppermint Princess
Tag line: Bc Im cool like that

Post by His Barbie Doll » Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:51 pm

Man Heinzs... this was an awesome tale my friend! You are such a great writer!!! :razz:

And of course the :cool: coolest :cool: of cool!!! lol

Bye bye,
Me... Barbie D...
"Don't doubt yourself... Others will do that for you..."
"There's a reason for everything, and everything has a reason..."
}|#*~*|Me|*~*#|{

Wanna see my Barbie Collection? Click here!

*Bow to the Princess, and she shall bow to you!*

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:38 am

always carry it proudly... damn fine write pops...
:thumbsup:

<->T<->O<->D<->
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

CWM
Clearwater Poet

Post by CWM » Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:19 am

Heinzs,you already know,this is probably my favorite write of yours...

lovely,lovely story. :heinzs:

Heinzs was here indeed!
A new day is a new beginning

By: ~CWM~

heinzs
The Fat Cat

Post by heinzs » Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:49 am

LOL! Thanks all.

Thanks CWM!!! You're the man!

:cool: :mrgreen:

heinzs
The Fat Cat

Re: The New Kid

Post by heinzs » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:48 pm

:bump:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”