Hello All I’m P.O.

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Hello All I’m P.O.

Post by MJPease » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Hey! What the hell! For how many years now have I been under the impression that the old site had crashed and burned. Or was it just an elaborate ploy to get rid of me. :shrug:
I see all my little buddies are here to my right. :thewave:
Well here’s a long lost hello :hello:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Re: Hello All I’m P.O.

Post by MJPease » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm

I must add to my earlier comments posted here. I just skipped about here and there and it summoned a few tears. Much has happened in my life and yours since the last time I was here. Me first. My Wife Lucienne passed away two years ago. I miss her so much and I was the odds on favorite to pass away long before Lucy. Here I am all alone, the one who has cheated death more times than I can remember. Remember is a difficult thing these days and might make my return here awkward. I have serious memory issues. The Neurologist says, demitasse caused by my original head trauma 1995 current age and possibly some Alzheimer’s. I’ve been on a couple of beneficial meds that are slowing the onset. The second med liffted he confusion. For a time I could not read, follow directions or listen to music. With out the second med Donepezil I would not be here. As long as I’m plugging meds the first one Mementine. I’m very fortunate to have medical care which allows me to stay at home. I get regular bi weekly visits from a physicians assistant, nurse, social worker and aide. So what’s everyone else been up to? I do keep up and hear some news over at Facebooger. I was seriously under the impression that this site was gone crashed in ashes along with the archives. Take Care
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:25 pm

Love you, Michael.

Yes, we did crash a few years ago but I found a fantastic technician who was able to reconstruct and update the site to today'' unvisited brilliance. :-) Thank you for following us on Facebook, and please come here as often as you can to check in and discover whatever is new.

Pops

:hearts:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 am

Hello Heinzs, I can't believe I missed the resurrection of the Pages. I have recently told a friend how great it was to be a part of this group back in the day. I was working on a new piece that is almost ready. As I was working on it, I kept thinking of how I missed the inspiration and motivation there was from interacting with the Pages Poets. During my process of putting words to the keys the Pages Poets were more than an inspiration, the kindred spirits made it all seem worthwhile. This same connection did not seem to happen for me over at the Facebook but with out Facebook I would have lost my connection to You and Others who have been gracious enough to keep in touch. I feel very blessed to have once again found my way back home. I owe my return to noticing LadySaturns interaction with another Poet ? They were typing about the old site being more comfortable. This was the light bulb moment for me, I frantically searched for my old password, the process of reconnecting brought tears to my eyes. As I moved through the forums I noticed the names of those no longer with us. R.I.P. , very sad. If the Pages need anything, If it is something I can deliver it will be delivered. Take Care :hearts:

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

heinzs
The Fat Cat

Post by heinzs » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:43 pm

:hugs:
:thewave:
:cheers:

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Wed May 01, 2019 7:31 am

OK! Here it goes. I owe you all a big fat and very healthy apology. I was under the impression that I was unaware of the resurrection of the Pages. Not true. I have since seen that I was in deed informed of the successful retrieval of the Pages. My dementia is very scary. So please bare with me as I try and regain some sort of new normal. Take Care

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

heinzs
The Fat Cat

Post by heinzs » Sat May 04, 2019 4:22 pm

No worries, Michael.

Please feel free to visit as often as you are able to resurrect those old memories and build new ones to replace the ones lost forever. This site will be here as long as I take in daily breath, and, who knows, someone may be sitting in the wings able to take over in my inevitable absence.

:hello:

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Mon May 06, 2019 3:54 pm

God Bless You My Dear Friend, Take Care

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue May 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Every day is a new normal for all of us, so don't you ever feel out of place or intimidated but something new, good Sir.
Welcome home.
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Wed May 15, 2019 4:54 am

Hello Terry, Sometimes that new normal is just a little bit beyond our reach. We must "keep keeping on" the search anything else is unacceptable my young friend. For some reason I have a recurring vision of you coming to visit me hear in almost spring time Western NY. Tell me how are things going with Souvenir Of Nowhere? I'm tempted to put together a package of what would amount to my memoirs. Titled obviously The Earth The Son and The Moon. Since much of my writing is very Narcistic and one of my Doc's that I've been seeing for more than 30 years. Has said that I have lead a very interesting life lol it's been one hell of a ride. I would need a lot of help at this stage of life to complete such a project. I may have missed the boat or the last train. I would very much like to leave my view of the highs and lows of this human condition and the condition it's in. I have recently met some very intelligent grounded and promising young folks. They have left me with a not so dark view of the future. I see the future of humankind as a very delicate balancing of destiny. Kind of mirroring my own micro fight for survival or the Balancing of Destiny. Enough of this nonsense for now. Take Care

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”