Pain And The Human Condition

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

Eternum 1
Black Ferret Poet

Pain And The Human Condition

Post by Eternum 1 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:35 am

While reaching under his white smock with my hand, I started negotiations with my new Dentist "let's not hurt each other. ok?". Instead of being calm and reasonable; he drops his tray of instruments to the floor and begins to say things about my lack of parentage and his anal retentive need to re-sterilise every fucking thing. Some fucking people have no humor.

Pain is a thing I try to avoid in a Zen/Buddhist/new age wiccan sort of way Do as ye will but if it harms anyone, keep that shit to yourself kind of zen wiccan new age sort of way.

This philosophy explains a lot of my attitude about going with the flow. Whoever said, "what ever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" didn't take into account that what doesn't kill you makes you cringe inside when ever it comes around again.

If that sounds cowardly then you have my excuse to leave me off the VIP list for the new BDSM club opening next door to CBC Toronto.

TBC maybe later
Last edited by Eternum 1 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Re: Pain And The Human Condition

Post by bags123 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:04 am

Pain is a thing I try to avoid in a Zen/Buddhist/new age wiccan sort of way

Yeah,...me too. I've tried to get rid of the whole "guilt" thing the Catholic way,...but found it's nearly impossible. :cheers:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”