The Adventures of Julianna and Gizmo cont.

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

Phoenix J. Star
Rock Star Jenni

Post by Phoenix J. Star » Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:45 pm

She put up the curtain, turned on the water, looked around to see if she missed any peepholes, took off her raincoat, ski jacket, galoshes, earmuffs, bathrobe, gloves, mittens, scarf, and her clothes, and stepped into the relaxing shower. She began to examine Zaine’s shower and noticed his variety of nice shampoo’s and conditioners.
“For someone who hardly washes their hair, he sure does have a lot to choose from.”
The variety ranged from Suave, Pert Plus, Vidal Sassoon, Herbal Essences, Paul Mitchell, and a large array of body washes. Yes, Zaine was a strange character alright. But what was even stranger to her was how he acquired all these things. She never say anyone come or go except for Roberto, Gizmo and herself. He hasn’t left the house in 5 years, he’s scared to death of salesmen and Jehovah Witnesses, and of course any other female other than herself. Because since “the incident” he hadn’t spoken a word to another woman because he never left his house because he had a nervous breakdown because of “the incident”. Julianna shook her head and finished her shower, got out, put back on her clothes, bathrobe, ski jacket, raincoat, earmuffs, scarf, gloves, mittens, and rubbers, packed her bag, and opened the door to find Marvin Gayle’s Let’s Get It On blaring from downstairs. “OOH I really like this song!” she thought to herself. She walked out the door and to her surprise heard a woman’s voice. She looked to her right, and saw Zaine’s bedroom door was cracked open.
“Oh Zaine, you are such a fantastic lover! I can’t keep my hands off of you!” the woman’s voice proclaimed in a sexy tone. There was something fishy about the sound of that voice, it sounded so familiar to Julianna but she could not place it. Then she heard Zaine’s voice speak back to the familiar sounding woman Julianna thinks she has heard before but can’t quite place where she has heard the voice.
“You know, I’ve heard that before. Back when I was a rock star in The Leon Rogers Project better known as The Gizmo’s after We Pay You Play record company made us change our name because of the fast growing fad with bands that begin their name with “The”, I had groupies all over me all the time. But after “the incident” I had, I became a hermit and now all I do is play my Play station 2, smoke weed, eat frozen pizza and watch documentaries on David Bowie on A&E.”
The familiar woman giggled again and said “Oh Zaine, I’ll love you no matter who you are or what you look like or what happened to you in your past.”
As Julianna continued to listen to their conversation, she crept closer and closer to the Zaine’s bedroom door. She had to know who this woman was. She got to the door and looked in the crack and much to her surprise there was Zaine dressed up as a woman, standing in front of a mirror talking to himself. But she had still heard that woman’s voice somewhere that Zaine was using to pretend he was a woman. She watched him for a minute longer, watched him play with his long brown hair, watched him put on makeup, watched him stuff his bra so he could pretend he had breasts.
“Wow this is a sad sad soul,” she thought to herself as she shook her head. Then she remembered she had things to do so she quietly let her self out and went back next door to her house, which was next door. She wondered if she should tell Gizmo, or if he already knew and wasn’t telling her.
“What took you so long, you have 30 minutes to finish getting ready then we have to go to Shenanigan’s!” Gizmo barked at her.
“Hey babe, have you noticed anything strange about Zaine, I mean other than the usual?”
“Not really, I mean Monday when I went over there he said he had taken a shower 2 days in a row, that was weird seeing how he only showers once a week now. I thought maybe it was an improvement.”
“No, I mean like in his personality. You haven’t heard him talking to himself or anything?”
“Nope, we just usually talk about David Bowie and how those girls on the wrestling shows scare him. Why do you want to know all this? Is he acting strange?”
“Nah, I just thought I heard him talking to himself while I was over there. And he was listening to Marvin Gaye. Oh well, I’ve got to get ready.”
Julianna went to get ready. She put on her plaid skirt and fishnets with matching tank top and her knee high lace up combat boots. Gizmo was letting her play keyboard tonight and he wanted her to match with the kilt he was going to wear since it was a Scottish couple and they might be wearing kilts too.
She was finally ready, and they packed up the van and to Shenanigan’s they went. As they were pulling out of the driveway, she noticed Zaine looking out the window, looking right at her. He then pointed to her as if to say “Hey! I see you!” then shut the blind.
She didn’t think anything of it at the time, but little did she know, that point meant much more than “Hey! I see you!” It meant something way way worse. Something worse than she would ever imagine.

[ 11-14-2002: Message edited by: Phoenix ]

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

Post by LadySaturn » Fri Nov 15, 2002 1:08 am

OMG, he saw her naked didn't he? He liked videotaped her or something didn't he? What happens next? God the suspense is killing me. What happens, what happens? *Screams and passes out* [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Phoenix J. Star
Rock Star Jenni

Post by Phoenix J. Star » Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:21 am

im working on chapters 3 and 4 so when those are complete you shall have them. this could go on forever!!!!! its fun though, thank you so much for reading, this is the first comical story i have ever written and i was really hoping people would read it!!! And actually, no he doesnt see her in the shower, something much more weird happens, you would never guess what happens next!!!!!

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:42 pm

:bump:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

The Ravyn
riding the cyclone
Tag line: We miss you Jen

Post by The Ravyn » Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:33 pm

hehehehehe ummm where are the next chapters???????? *pounds fist on table repeatedly* we want more! we want more! we want more!
take my hand if you don't know where you're goin' ... i'll understand .... i've lost the way myself ...
j. kaye

whatever you do ... don't click here

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”