Marcos and Lady Sadine

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet
Tag line: You Haunt My Soul

Marcos and Lady Sadine

Post by Black Star Shine » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:04 pm

I wiped my mouth on my shirt sleeve before strolling through the wooden door. The distinct aroma of cooked pig and fresh fruit floated into me as I casually walked towards a group of people by the musicians.

"Ah, our fine chap from spain!" said the man known as Sir Richard, he slapped me on the back and introduced the new persons to me. "Marcos, This is Sir Cameron Williams from London and Lady Sadine Williams, Cameron's beautiful daughter."

Lady Sadine held out her hand, "How do you do?" her voice echoed of the stone walls.

I took her hand in mine and kissed it lightly, as any gentleman should. "Much better now." I grinned at her as her face flushed wildly.

Sir Richard continued, Pleased. "Marcos is here reaserching... what was it again?"

"Copernicus" I replied, tearing my eyes away from Lady Sadine to look at Sir Cameron. "My proffesors requested that i get further reserch from teh greatest place on earth." I waved my hand about the room.

Sir Cameron laughed heartly as he fingered his wine glass. "Sadine has all of his works hidden in the bags she broguht along with her somewhere." He winked at me as Lady Sadine looked down at her feet shyly. "why dont you two kids run along and 'study' while Sir Richard and i talk." He encourgingly pushed Lady Sadine to my side. I took her arm and we walked outside.

Sir Richards garden was illuminated by the large moon that hung overhead. a few stray peafowl strutted past the rose bushes towards the meadows in the east.

"Shall we?" I offered, leading Lady Sadine away from the stone buildings. The Path wound around some willow trees and small, fish infested, ponds surrounded by ferns and catails. On the bank, the furthest from the festive gathering, sat a lon marble bench. Lady Sadine glidded over, her red dress swimming around her, and sat down gracefully.

I twisted my head to look up at the moon. I licked my lips as my teath stretched out, aching for the sweet, sweet taste. I stealthly walked over behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her golden hair back gentley from her pale neck.

"You're a very beautiful young woman." I whispered into her ear.

"Thank you." She giggled.

"You are making my heart beat uncontrolably." I lied. 'if I even had one' I added tomyself. She was a pretty girl, but she smelled even betterthen she looked.

Lady Sadine turned her head away, leaving me an exposed vien. "Its just the moonlight playing tricks on you." She whispered.

I touched the silk sitting on her shoulder. "Reds a wonderful color on you."

Reflexivly, she ran her hand down her thigh.

"Do you know what else is this color?" I moved in close to her tender neck.

"What?" She asked.

I took her by suprise, leaving her speachless as i bit into her neck. Venom from my lips killed her instantly as I sucked out my dinner.

Her body fell limply as I stood up. I licked and cleaned my teath, getting every drop of the delicious liquid.

I started to dissolve into the ngiht as I whispered the response to her question;

"Blood..."

Eh, i'm on a different computer then my own, so the spelling and punctuation my suck, but comment if you like it :D

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”