POETRY FAMILIA 12

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

POETRY FAMILIA 12

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:35 am

POETRY FAMILIA 12

A year has past since the battle with Belial and before Jordan finally decided to return home. When he walked through the front door, no one could really recognize him. He hadn’t shaved for a while and just looked like a total mess. He headed for his room, not wanting to talk to anyone. Tossing the keys to my bike on the night stand, he crashed on his bed.

“Normally I’d break a person’s neck for stealing my bike.” I spoke up from a dark corner of the room.
“Not now.” He grumbled in response. “I’m not in the mood for a speech.”

That’s when he felt something hit him in the forehead. He opened his eyes and looked over at what was half of a cigar.

“What the...?” He started to say.
“Be lucky it wasn’t lit.” I remarked, lighting up another cigar.
“I hope you haven’t been smoking around my kids.”
“Oh, you take off for a year, only to come back and now have the nerve to worry about your kids.”
“Saturn....”
“Their fine, Richie-Rich. I took care of them.”
“Wait, how can you...?”
“I use to take care of my little brother on Saturn.”
“You had a brother? How come you never told me?” Jordan flicked the half cigar off his bed.
“You never asked.” I shrugged my shoulders. “So where did you go?”
“Look. I don’t ever ask you where you go when you take off.”
“True, because you know I’d break your neck if you did. So where did you go?”
“Nowhere.” Jordan yawned.
“So where’s this nowhere?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Damn it, Saturn.”
“I just wanted to know where you’ve been is all.”
“Why?”
“Because I’ve heard a rumor.”
“What sort of rumor?” Jordan asked, as he sat up in bed and looked over in my direction.
“Something about a man with red glowing claws starting bar fights.” I calmly replied, as I smoked my cigar. “You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you?”
“No, not really.”
“I see.” Knowing he was lying but not wanting to push the subject any further. “Well, I better see how my bike is doing.”

I now got up and grabbed the keys off the night stand as I headed for the door. I left before Jordan could say another word. I went to the garage, only to find Thief there looking for a can of spray paint. I raised an eyebrow as I watched him from the kitchen doorway that lead into the garage.

“Need help?” I spoke up, almost startling him.
“I’m tagging Bags’s car.” He answered, as he found a can of florescent pink. “This will do.”
“And why are we tagging Bags’s car?” I questioned, feeling a headache coming on.
“He ruined my date the other night.”
“I see. Well, have fun.”
“I have a.... Wait, what gives? Usually you’d tear me a new one for doing stuff like this.” Thief pointed out.
“Nothing gives.” I walked over to my bike and began to work on it.
“He’s home, isn’t he?”
“If you mean Richie-Rich, then yea.”
“So what’s wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong.”
“Bull. I know you better than you know yourself, Saturn. Something’s wrong.”
“I’d rather not talk about it!” I snapped at him.
“Whoa, all I’m trying to do is help.” Thief took a step back. “I’m a friend, not an enemy.”
“Sorry.” I apologized, lowing my head and letting out a sigh. “I’ve just had a lot to deal with.”
“Understandable. Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s a car that needs some bright pink paint.” He deviously grinned as he left.

I continued to work on my bike while smoking my cigar. Not the brightest thing to do considering I was working right next to the gas tank. But like I told Thief before I had a lot to deal with and my mind was preoccupied, so to speak. Amongst other things.

Meanwhile, in the deserts of the Middle East, word was spreading of a demon causing terror. Killing anyone who stood in it’s way and sparing no one. A demon that had destroyed every city in its path. All except one. Jerusalem. It had conquered and taken over the city. Holding the Prime Minister of Israel along with the people in the city hostage. Building a throne for itself and claiming to be the ruler of Heaven, Hell and, earth. The Prime Minister had now befriended a guard to sneak a message out to a waiting messenger. From there the messenger would creep out of the city and head for America. While the Prime Minister would spend the next few days fasting and praying. Believing that his prayers would soon be answered.

“Saturn, we need to talk.” I heard someone say from behind me as I continued to work on my bike.
“No, we don’t, Mikey.” I grumbled, cursing under my breath as I tried to adjust the gears. “Richie-Rich takes my bike and he thinks it gives him a right to mess with it.”
“Saturn.” Michael said again, getting impatient.
“I’m busy.”
“Cain is back.”

I stopped what I was doing. Dropping the wrench and looking over at Michael.

“He’s in Israel. He’s been killing and destroying city after city.” Michael explained.
“That’s why I kept having that feeling.” I replied. “Where is he now?”
“Saturn, you don’t want to....”
“Michael.”
“Jerusalem. He’s taken the city over. Holding everyone including the Prime Minister hostage.”

I now headed for the door with my fists clenched.

“You can’t go alone.” Michael quickly stood in front of me.
“I’m not risking their lives. I can handle Cain alone.” I growled.
“It’s always one step forward, and two steps back with you. Look, you know they’ll want to help. Not only that, but you’re not the only one who carries a Seal.”
“Yea, but I’m the only sane one right now.”
“That’s debatable.”
“I can’t let them, Mikey.”
“You can’t protect them forever. Besides, Cain isn’t just after you. He wants all the Seals and he’s sort of made it known that he wants Jordan dead.”
“What, why?” I sounded puzzled.
“Well, remember how Richie-Rich stood up to him last time?” Michael responded.
“Yea.”
“So does Cain. And he doesn’t take too kindly to humans testing him.”
“So he’s like throwing a tantrum?”
“Basically.”

Nega and Jay were watching Thief from the front porch as he spray painted Bags’s car. Or what he thought was Bags’s car.

“Should we tell him?” Jay asked Nega.
“Nah. Let him figure it out for himself.” Nega answered, taking a sip from his bottle of beer. “Besides, I don’t know what makes him think Bagsy-boy can afford a car like that.”

Bags around this time rolled up in his car. Parking it behind the one Thief was spray painting. Thief stopped for a minute, looking at the car he had just trashed. A confused look washing over his face as he tried to figure it out.

“That’s Jordan’s car, genius.” Bags said, walking by Thief.
“You’re dead.” Nega spoke up, taking another sip of beer.
“I’m not dead.” Thief shrugged it off. “There’s nothing he can do to me.”
“He can tell Saturn.”
“We need to hide the car.”
“What’s this “we” crap?” Jay stated, raising an eyebrow. “We didn’t trash the car. You did.”
“Bull. You guys are bonded by the same Westie code as I. And the code states to help a fellow Westie Brother out.” Thief reminded them.
“True, but there’s also something in there about every Westie for himself.”
“So in other words, you guys would save your own asses before you’d save mine.”
“Exactly. But only if the situation also hints that we might get in trouble as well.” Nega bluntly pointed out.
“You guys suck.” Thief cursed them out.
“Bro, it’s like this....” Jay tried to explain the best he could. “We’d usually risk our own butts to save one another including you but this is Saturn we’re talking about. And well you know how she can get especially with that temper of hers. Some of us sleep with one eye open because we’re scared of what she might do.”
“I know I do.” I.O. interrupted from the open living room window. “By the way Bags, Berls wants to see you.”
“Why?” Bags questioned, heading inside.
“I don’t know. Something about mysterious charges showing up on one of her credit card bills. Charges from some Westie hang outs.”
“Westie hang outs? We only have the Pub.” Jay scratched his head.
“Um, Jay actually we do have a few others.” Nega hinted.
“What...? Oh wait, never mind. I know which ones now. The few I’m not allowed in due to these.” Jay pointed over his shoulder at his wings.
“That and Buttters would kill you if you ever did.” Thief retorted, trying to cover the car with leaves and twigs.
“Dude, that’s not gonna work.” Nega shook his head.
“Screw you. I’ll make it work.”
“Hey, knock yourself out. It still isn’t gonna work.”

Michael came outside and noticed what Thief was doing. He also noticed Jordan’s car and the pink paint.

“Well, at least you have ten more minutes to live.” Michael sarcastically remarked.
“Why? What happens in ten minutes?” Nega raised an eyebrow.
“Saturn gets done with her shower.”

Preston who had just happened to be walking the path in front of the house from the backyard, stopped and looked over at Michael.

“Don’t even think about it, Texan.” Michael warned, reading his mind.
“What? I was just going to see if she needed help.” Preston tried to act innocent. “Maybe wash her back for her.”
“Leave her alone!” Michael snarled.
“Oh, don’t tell me you have a thing for her too.”
“No.”
“Then why...?”
“She’s like a sister to me. You mess with her and big brother will be after you.”
“Kay, I respect that.” Preston backed off, heading for the backyard. “I’ll go find something to do.”

Nega, Thief and, Jay all looked at each other. They knew the Texan was up to something. However, they weren’t about to rat out a fellow Westie brother. They’d be breaking one of their silly little Westie rules if they did. That and they figured he’d get himself busted, so why bother. Preston had made his way to my room and now stood before my bathroom door. He saw the steam coming out from underneath the door and a smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth.

“Go in there and she’ll break your neck, Texan.” Azrael spoke up, sitting in a chair, in a dark corner of the room.
“Please, she wouldn’t....” Preston started to dispute.
“She’s the Seraphim of Death. If she wants you to drop dead, you will. Besides, every male angel respects her privacy and you should do the same.”
“I’m not an angel.”
“True. But if you were smart, you wouldn’t go in.”

I now came out of the bathroom in my bathrobe. Stopping dead in the doorway as I stared at the Texan.

“So you wearing anything underneath that?” Preston asked, in his deep southern accent.
“Dead man.” Azrael coughed.

I unsheathed my claws in response to his question. Letting out a low growl as I did so.

“Give me a break. That doesn’t scare me anymore.” Preston blew me off.

A minute later, Preston found himself flying in midair across the hall. Spaz and Buttters were walking down the hall around the same time, when they saw the Texan take flight. They both giggled as they walked on by. Leaving him to sit on the floor and grumble under his breath. After closing my bedroom door, I headed back to the bathroom. Only to come back out as quickly as I had gone in. Standing in front of Azrael with my arms crossed.

“What?” He asked, noticing the look I was giving him.
“Why aren’t you keeping an eye on Richie-Rich?” I responded.
“We’ve got a problem.”
“What sort of problem?”
“He’s gone to the cemetery.”
“And you didn’t stop him?”
“I tried but well you know how he is. Stubborn as a bull. The same way you are, as a matter of fact.”
“I swear to God, Azrael.” I began to look for clothes to put on. “I ask you to do one thing....”
“I know.” Azrael sighed, lowering his head as he felt a headache coming on. “It’s bad enough I hear it from my wife though. Can’t you just....”
“Just what?” I snapped back at him.
“Nothing.”

I went into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me and leaving Azrael with his thoughts.

“I could really use a vacation.” He whispered under his breath, looking up. “Anytime soon would be nice.”

Jordan stood before the gates of the cemetery. Not wanting to go in but having this feeling inside of him that he had to sooner or later. He looked around for twenty minutes until he finally came across the headstone he was searching for.

“She didn’t want you to know about this.” Michael said, appearing next to Jordan out of nowhere. “She wanted to give your boys a chance to say good-bye and to never forget who their mother was.”
“I didn’t ask her....”
“I know. But you of all people should know how Saturn is.”
“Yea, I know.” Jordan started to walk away.
“Where are you going?”
“I need to go do something.”
“Well, just so you know Cain is back.”

Jordan stopped dead in his tracks. Keeping his back turned.

“What do you mean back?”
“He’s terrorizing the Middle East.” Michael explained. “He’s in Jerusalem. Holding the people of the city and the Prime Minister of Israel hostage.”
“Does Saturn know?” Jordan questioned.
“Yea, she does.”

Jordan didn’t say another word. Just kept on walking.

“So did Michael tell you guys?” Ven asked Pops and Berls who were sitting on the couch in the living room.
“Yea.” Pops answered. “Everyone in the familia knows. We’re just waiting to see what Saturn wants to do.”
“Speaking of which, where is she?”
“Her and Azrael left awhile ago.” Berls replied, flipping through the stations on the T.V. “Something about looking for Jordan. Or as Saturn put it Richie-Rich.”
“What is going on with those two? I mean one minute their at each other’s throat and the next, ever thing seems to be cool between them.”
“That’s just the way they are.” Pops responded, shrugging his shoulders. “Stubborn and hard-headed.”
“And they always think their right while the other one is wrong, don’t forget that.” Berls pointed out.
“Yea, that too. I don’t know I think deep down they really care and respect one another. It’s just they tend to get on each other’s nerves from time to time. Just like everybody else.” Pops explained. “All though, there have been times they do act like their married.”
“You better not let Saturn hear you say that.” Berls warned.
“Don’t worry, I’m too smart to get caught for saying something like that.” Pops grinned.

At that moment a scream could be heard from the kitchen. Berls, Ven and, Pops rushed into the kitchen to see Jeannie standing on a chair with her baseball bat in hand. Trying to hit the little demon that kept circling the chair and terrorizing her.

“Seraph, Seraph, Seraph.” It kept saying, trying to jump on the chair.

Ven used her telekinesis to toss it across the room. The demon quickly got back on it’s feet and started to go after her. Before it could reach Ven, a spear went through it. Turning it into nothing more than dust.

“Damn demons.” Spaz cursed under her breath as she held onto the other end of the spear.
“Okay, what was that all about?” Ven asked Jeannie.
“I don’t know.” Jeannie answered. “I was minding my own business when that demon jumped out of nowhere. It scared the crap out of me. And all it was saying was what you guys heard.”
“Seraph, Seraph, Seraph.” Berls spoke up, remembering. “Short for Seraphim I would imagine.”
“Yea, it is.” Pops responded, thinking it over. “And the only one we know who is, is Saturn.”
“Correction. There’s Gabriel, Michael and Metatron.”
“True, but it seems Saturn has been the popular target with Hell. Not to mention Cain has returned.”
“Point taken.”

Jeannie noticed a piece of paper laying underneath her chair. She stepped down and picked it up, reading it as she did so.

“Jeannie?” Berls said, seeing the expression on her face. “Is it Cain?”
“No.” Jeannie shook her head, looking up at Berls, Ven, Pops and, Spaz. “It’s Levi.”
“It can’t be. He’s dead.”
“No, he’s alive. And he wants to talk to Saturn.”
“What could he possibly...?”
“It’s about Cain.”

Azrael and I had gone to the cemetery. Only to find Michael standing in front of the same grave Jordan had earlier. He was staring down at the headstone and I could sense something was wrong.

“Michael....” Azrael started to say.
“He knows.” Michael interrupted Azrael. “Didn’t say much. He also knows Cain is back.”
“Where is he now?” I questioned.
“Don’t know. He just took off. Saturn, there’s something I have to tell you.”
“What?”
“Belial didn’t order the murder of Jordan’s wife. She carried it out because she had a thing for a certain Seal. And I think you know who I’m talking about.”
“Good God.” Azrael remarked. “Well, that just proves she was a nut job.”
“Anyway.” Michael continued, letting out a sigh. “Before Cain was turned into stone, he gave Levi, Belial and the rest of the Legion orders.”
“What sort of orders?” I raised an eyebrow.
“To go after those who may have gone against or imprisoned him in any way. Not just that but to also go after those that they care about. And to basically get the Seals at any cost. May it be innocent lives or the carriers themselves. Saturn, Cain was set on destroying lives. You know that as well I do. But I’ll be....” Michael stopped himself from finishing. “Jordan didn’t deserve what happened to him. Neither did his kids. Whatever Cain has coming to him, he deserves it ten times over. He deserves worse than what his father got.”

I took a step back, surprised to hear Michael speak that way. Considering he didn’t care too much for Lucy.

“Does Jordan know?” I finally managed to ask.
“No, and you can’t tell him. You have to promise me, Saturn.” Michael now looked over at me.
“Michael, I....”
“For the sake of his kids, Saturn. If he finds out Cain was behind it, you and I both know he’ll snap. Please, I’m asking you as a friend.”
“Okay.” I finally agreed. “But if he asks....”
“I know.” Michael looked back at the headstone.

Just then my cell phone went off. I got a text message from E.T. He was working at the Pub for the night and thought I’d like to know that a certain someone was there. Drinking himself under the table, so to speak.

“Saturn, what is it?” Azrael asked.
“Nothing.” I replied. “I’ve got to go to the Pub.”
“We’ll go with you.”
“No, I’ve got to go alone. I need to.”
“But....”
“Drop it, Azrael.” Michael spoke up. “She doesn’t need us tagging along.”

I stared at Michael for a minute. Not knowing what to say.

“Go.” He said, feeling the stare. “Make sure he’s not drinking himself into oblivion.”
“Mikey....” I began to reply.
“I know, doll. Now go.”

So I left. Thinking over what I had just been told.

“Why can’t we...?” Azrael started to ask.
“She needs to do this alone, Azrael.”
“But....”
“Just trust me on this.”

It didn’t take me long to get to the Pub. Considering it was only four blocks away from the cemetery. And when you have wings, it’s a two second flight. Granted, I was still trying to get use to the wings and being a Seraphim. I also didn’t like showing them off that much. Just for the simple fact, that the public tends to freak out at the sight of someone with wings. Yet, they have demons among them every day and they could care less. Go figure. Then again, demons do have a way of disguising themselves as humans. Anyway, I walked into the Pub and saw E.T. behind the bar. The Pub was empty except for E.T., Gilly and, a certain someone sitting in a booth, in a dark corner.

“He’s been downing the drinks.” E.T. informed me, as I sat at the bar.
“How long has he been here?” I asked.
“An hour, maybe a little more. Saturn, something’s not right.”
“What makes you say that?”
“Because it’s like he’s trying to drink himself to death.”
“Not only that.” Gilly joined the conversation. “But he doesn’t show any emotion. It’s like he’s.... Well, you know when you were....”
“Gilly.” E.T. interrupted, shaking his head.
“Well, it is.”

I just shook my head as I got up and walked over towards his table. While Gilly and E.T. continued to bicker with one another.

“So what’s up, Richie-Rich?” I said, as I sat in the seat across from him. “I heard you’ve been trying to catch your death.”
“Go home.” He growled, taking another drink of scotch.

I raised an eyebrow at the sound of his voice.

“You must be drunk.” I remarked. “Because if you were in a right state of mind, you’d know better than to talk to me like that.”
“I’m not in the mood.” He continued to growl.
“Funny, I planned on getting you totally wasted, take you home and hopefully take advantage of you. Make the Texan jealous even. But if you’re not in the mood....”
“Saturn.”
“You need someone to rescue you, Richie-Rich.” I said, noticing how he was downing the scotch. “You can’t keep wallowing in your own personal hell you’ve created for yourself.”
“Why not?”
“Because I’ve done and it does no good.”
“You have no idea what I’m going through. You ‘ve never really lost anyone you truly cared about.”

I sat back, not saying a word. Just staring at him like he had gone crazy for saying such a thing.

“What?” He asked, feeling the stare.
“Nothing.” I responded, as I got up to leave. “You want to feel sorry for yourself, be my guest. I refuse to have any part of it.”

And I left before he could stop me. Gilly and E.T. looked over at him, both shaking their heads.

“Damn.” He cursed under his breath, realizing what he had just said.
“Way to go, Richie-Rich.” E.T. retorted. “You’ve royally stuck your foot in your mouth.”
“You’re not the only one who’s lost someone to Hell.” Gilly pointed out. “She’s lost her family, Kris, her father and recently Alex.”
“Gilly.” E.T. began to interfere.
“Back off, mountain man.” Gilly snapped back at him.

He did just that. Going back to drying the glasses in front of him as he began to whistle a tune. Jordan around this time, got up to leave. Only to stumble to a few feet back. Feeling a little light headed from the booze.

“Are you okay?” E.T. asked.
“Fine.” Jordan grumbled, heading for the door.

He got about half way, when he saw flashes of light passing in front of his eyes. Only to end up falling to the floor and blacking out.

“CALL SATURN!” Gilly yelled at E.T. as she rushed over to Jordan to check on him.

An hour later, Jordan awoke in his own bed. Feeling a headache coming on as he sat up, looking around..

“Morning sunshine.” Michael sarcastically remarked, sitting in a chair, in a corner of the room.
“What happened?” Jordan asked.
“You past out. E.T. called Saturn and she had me go get you and bring you home.”
“Why didn’t.... Oh yea, I remember.”
“I hope you do because if I have to remind you that you stuck your foot in your mouth. Well, we’d be here for a while.”
“Where is she?”
“She told me not to say. As a matter of fact, she wants nothing to do with you right now. However, she did tell me to tell you that you can go to hell. So at least she is thinking about you.”
“She can’t be that mad.”
“Wanna bet. She said it in Aramaic.”
“Damn.”
“Yea, she didn’t go into detail what you said to her but I have a feeling whatever you said. You’re gonna end up paying for it dearly.”
“Damn. Well, can you tell her....” Jordan stopped himself when he noticed Michael shaking his head no. “What?”
“As long as I’m breathing, I’m not getting involved. She can stay mad at you all she wants. I however like to keep on living.” Michael responded.

The messenger had been lucky enough to get the last flight out of Tele-Aviv. The governments from all of the other countries were now cutting off flights to the Middle East until the terrorist problem, as they put it, was taken care of. Which was next to impossible for any of their armies. Seeing as each one that had went in had been defeated by Cain and his army of demons. And of course, the whole thing was being broadcasted on the news twenty-four; seven. Just like any other war before it. Little did mankind now this was anything but like any other war. Jay and Buttters were sitting on the couch when the latest news report flashed on the T.V. screen. They were both in utter horror and shock at what they saw. The demons were literally tearing people apart. The ground stained with blood and the sound of screaming heard throughout the sky. Jay quickly turned the T.V. off before Buttters saw any more of it.

“Son of a....” Jay cursed under his breath, as he tossed the remote a side.
“We need to tell Saturn.” Butters said, sounding frightened. “She needs to see that.”
“I think she already has, doll.” Jay lit up a cigarette. “You on the other hand, shouldn’t have. It’s just not right.”
“You can’t protect me from everything, Jay.”
“True, but I can damn well try. Both you and our little one sleeping upstairs mean the world to me. I’ll fight to keep you both safe if I have to.”

Buttters giggled as she kissed Jay on the cheek. He just blushed a little but tried to hid it from her.

“Well, I’ve gotta go check on something.” Jay quickly got to his feet, leaving the room. Trying to act tough.

Ven had told me of the visit earlier from the little demon. She also told me that Levi was alive and looking for me. So I decided to find him before he found me. Which wasn’t hard to do considering there was a place all outcasts from Hell go. They hide it as a Pub for humans, even hiding behind human disguises. But I knew better. I sniffed the place out a while back and go there if I need information that most of the time has to deal with Hell. Trust me, any demon that has been kicked out of Hell would be more than willing to talk. How else do you think I was always able to stay one step ahead of Lucy and the others. These demons though won’t harm humans or angels. No their more preoccupied with getting back at those that got them kicked out in the first place. They also look forward to the day that Hell is finally defeated. By the way, to them I’m a celebrity. I took out the one demon they all hated. Lucy himself. And ever since then, whenever I walk through the front door I’m greeted with a wave or a smile or even a free drink. Now why did I think Levi was in a place like this? Simple, his note spelled out clearly that he had gone against Cain and if he needed a place to hide. Well, this would be it. As soon as I entered the Pub, I quickly spotted him. He was sitting in a booth by himself. Drinking and trying desperately to hid his scent from anyone he didn’t want sniffing him out. I sat down across from him as the Pub continued with it’s usual business. A few demons waving at me from time to time.

“I wondered if you’d come.” Levi said, not taking his sight off the glass he was holding in his hands. “I now I’m probably the last person you want to see.”
“That’s an understatement.” I sharply replied. “What do you want to tell me about Cain?”
“I know what he’s planning.”

I raised an eyebrow as Levi sat back in his seat.

“Cain thought by kicking me out I wouldn’t know what he was up to.” Levi continued. “But I have my sources like he does. How else do you think I was able to fake my death when Belial and the Legion tried to kill me. I have demons who would do anything for me, even take my place in death.”
“Speaking of which, why were you supposedly killed?” I questioned.
“Belial didn’t tell you?”
“She never gave a straight answer.”
“I see. Well, I was killed because I wouldn’t carry out the order Cain had given. That and I refused to be part of the killing of the Second Seal carrier’s wife.”
“But you...?”
“I know what I’ve said to you before. Don’t get me wrong, I would have done the kidnaping just not the killing.”
“Why not?”
“Because I’ve lost a wife and I know what that feeling is like. I didn’t want to put your friend through that. I also know it would have had affected you in some way as well.”
“Funny, you weren’t afraid to hurt me as you so kindly put it before.” I retorted.
“I was playing chicken with you. Trying to scare you into giving me the Seals, so to speak.” Levi explained. “I forgot however that you being my brother’s child would of course have his stubborn side as well.”
“I’m nothing like my father.”
“Oh really? You know your father had a thing for always wanting to play the hero just like you. He also kept a mystique about him like you do. And he always kept Hell wondering. No one could quite figure him out. Now to me that sounds very much like you but what do I know I’m just your father’s brother.”
“So what’s up with Cain?” I changed the subject, not wanting to hear it.

Levi just smiled a little. Realizing that I could care less what he thought of me. Or what anyone else did for that matter. Which reminded him even more of my father.

“So are you going to answer my question?” I said, having no patience what so ever.
“Cain is planning on opening the Mercy Gate.” Levi responded, snapping out of it. “That’s why he’s in Jerusalem.”
“He can’t. The only one who can is....” I began to say. “If he tries, he’ll be unleashing....”
“Destruction and chaos?” Levi guessed.
“Yea, Armageddon basically.”
“A tad bit early if you ask me. Saturn, you’ve got to stop him. If you don’t, not only will Heaven and earth suffer but Hell as well. There are demons who aren’t ready for this. If anything they don’t want it to happen.
“Huh.” I said, not sounding surprised.
“Saturn, please.” Levi began to cry. “There are people I care about. If Cain opens the gate, they’re good as dead.”
“One of the people being Dena I hope.”
“Whatever has happened between my daughter and myself doesn’t concern you.”
“Oh, but it does, dear sweet uncle.” I snarled. “Seeing as everyone else in our family is dead and you took off. I was left to look out for her.”
“You didn’t have to.” Levi snapped back at me.
“Like hell I didn’t. She’s family and I don’t desert my family.”
“And what about me?”
“I disowned you. There’s a difference.”
“I see.” Levi took another drink from his glass.

Jordan walked out of the house to get into his car. There was a problem however. His car was missing. He didn’t take it before when he left the house because he needed the walk. But now, it was missing and he had started to have ideas on who took it.

“It’s being taken care of.” Berls spoke up, sitting down on the front porch step.

He looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Your car was accidentally caught in a Westie battle and it’s now being repainted, as we speak.” Berls continued to explain.
“Surprise, surprise.” Jordan sarcastically remarked, as he headed for the garage.
“If you’re thinking about using Saturn’s bike, she took it to go meet with Levi.”
“What? Wait, he’s dead.”
“Nope. He’s alive and breathing. He wanted to talk to Saturn about Cain.”

Jordan quickly turned around and began to head down the driveway.

“Where are you going?” Berls asked.
“Nowhere.” As he continued to walk on.
“Damn it, when did we become twenty-four; seven babysitters?” Preston complained through the open living room window. “I’m sick of watching these kids. I don’t get paid to....”
“Shut it.” Ven warned him, using her telekinesis to make him float upside-down.
“Put me down!”
“I do and you’ll break your neck.”
“DON’T PUT ME DOWN! DON’T PUT ME DOWN!”

Berls just lowered her head as she shook it. Letting out a sigh as she did so.

“Kids.” She grumbled.

Jordan had only gotten a few blocks away from the house when Azrael appeared before him.

“What do you want?” Jordan asked.
“We need to talk.” Azrael answered, folding his wings behind him.
“I’m listening.”
“Not here. Saturn might spot us on her way home.”
“Where then?”
“The church a few blocks away.”
“Why a...?” Jordan looked at him puzzled.
“Just meet me there.” Azrael quickly vanished into thin air.

Nega had just gotten up from bed. He couldn’t sleep because his mind was working overtime, trying to figure things out. He headed for the kitchen to get something to eat when he noticed a bright light coming from underneath Dena’s bedroom door. He walked slowly towards the door, gently pushing it open. Only to see Dena talking to a very bright orb of red light. The orb quickly took off when it sensed Nega nearby. Going through Dena’s bedroom wall as it did so.

“What the...?” Nega started to ask. “Don’t tell me that was Saturn’s father?”
“No, it was Lucy.” Dena bluntly responded, staring at the wall the orb had gone through.
“WHAT?!?” Nega looked dumbfounded. “How can he...?”
“He isn’t alive. He’s good as dead.”
“So what does he want?”
“He wants to help with Cain.”

Jordan entered the church, walking up to the front and taking a seat in the first row pews. Azrael showed up out of nowhere, sitting next to him. The church was lit up with candles and seemed pretty quiet. The only real sounds were the occasional church mouse scattering across the floor and the rustling of tree branches outside as the wind blew.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Jordan questioned Azrael.
“Your wife.” Azrael replied.
“What about her?”
“There’s something she kept from you. Something about herself.”
“And you’re gonna tell me that Saturn has kept it from me, am I right?”
“Actually, no. Saturn doesn’t even know.” Azrael said flat out. “Granted, she was close to finding out. Lord knows she has ways of finding out. Some that still amaze me. She probably would have if Metatron, Gabriel, Raphael, Michael, myself and basically every other angel there is hadn’t thrown her off track.”
“Why? What was my wife...?” Jordan looked at Azrael puzzled.
“She was the Seraphim of Birth and the sister of an Apostle.” Azrael explained. “Judas I do believe.”
“Wait, not the same Judas that...?”
“He was just doing what God order him to. You humans were the one that made him in to something he was not.” Azrael pointed out. “Anyway, as I recall your wife devoted her life to God and never married because of it. She loved children though and always helped out any family with a new mother who would get overwhelmed. Because of that after her death God had made her the Seraphim of Birth. Seeing as the human population was growing quickly and He needed a helping hand to make sure He received all the prayers of those who wanted children. Basically it was her job to deliver the prayers to God’s ears and to make sure the babies were protected by any demon interference during the time they spent in their mother’s womb until birth. Well, she was happy doing that for awhile but she wanted more. Like any other angel, she wanted a family, children, etc. However, she didn’t want to be married in Heaven to another angel. She wanted to be married to a human and live a normal human life again. She missed being human, you could tell. She went to God and asked. He of course said yes, seeing as she had been so loyal and obedient. There was a stipulation though. She had to be reborn again since she had died in her previous human life. She agreed and from there Ariel became the new Seraphim of Birth. After that, well you pretty much know the rest.”

Jordan sat there. Speechless if anything.

“You okay, Richie-Rich?” Azrael asked, looking over at him.
“How come she didn’t tell me?” Jordan replied.
“She was afraid of how you would have reacted. Considering some humans don’t think too kindly of us angels. To them we’re the demons and the demons are angels.”
“Then why wasn’t Saturn told?”
“Are you kidding me? She knew if Saturn had been told, Saturn would have probably turn around and told you. Or you would have read it in Saturn’s journal like you do about everything else. She also asked us to make sure Saturn never found out.”
“Wait, wait, wait. I thought you were suppose to be loyal to Saturn?”
“Loyal? The only one I’m loyal to is God and my wife.” Azrael remarked. “Especially my wife. My lovely, sweet angelic wife.”
“I take it we’re in hot water with the Mrs.” Jordan said, as a smile appeared out of the corner of his mouth.
“Don’t even ask, man. You don’t want to know.” Azrael shook his head. “Anyway, Saturn and her father are and were good friends of mine but they aren’t and weren’t the only ones. Besides, I owed your wife a favor. She helped my wife with Alex when he was first born. And believe me, that boy was a handful.”
“Yea before I forget, I’m sorry about your son....”
“Don’t. He knew what he was doing when he switched sides. Granted, it hurts like hell to loose him, I won’t lie about that. But I’ve gotta stay focused on what God wants me to do.”
“Bravo, Azrael. Way to hide your feelings.” They heard someone sarcastically remark from in back of the church as the person clapped their hands.

Both Jordan and Azrael turned to look and see yours truly heading to the front of the church. Smoking a cigar as I did so.

“Saturn, you can’t smoke in here.” Azrael pointed out. “This is a house of God.”
“Who says?” I asked, not really caring.
“The priests.”
“Go figure.”
“What’s that suppose to mean?” Azrael sounded offended.
“You know exactly what I mean. You and both know not every church really serves God let alone acknowledges Him.”
“True.”
“Then don’t tell me what I can and can not do in a church. Besides, these priests are afraid of me. Come on, I’m the Seraphim of Death. What human wouldn’t be afraid?”
“I’m not.” Jordan spoke up.
“Can you kindly tell Jordan I’m not talking to him.” I said to Azrael.
“Saturn said she isn’t....” Azrael began to relay the message to Jordan.
“I heard her.”

Azrael just lowered his head as he shook it. Trying not to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Nothing, nothing.” He answered. “So you already knew the history about Jordan’s wife?”
“You could say that.” I continued to smoke.
“How did you....”
“I have my sources.”
“Of course you do. You always do.”
“Can you excuse us, Azrael.” Jordan said. “I want to talk to Saturn alone.”
“She doesn’t want to....”
“Leave.”
“Fine. But you’re just gonna end up talking to yourself. You’d probably get more conversation out of the wall over there.” Azrael continued on as he vanished into thin air.

I walked over and sat down at the other end of the pew. Not saying a word as I still continued to smoke my cigar.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized. “I didn’t mean what I said to you at the Pub.”
“If you hadn’t meant it then you wouldn’t have said it in the first place.” I sharply responded.
“Saturn....”
“As soon as this business with Cain is taking care of I’m leaving.”
“Leaving? Like for a little while?”
“No, forever.”
“I see. So you’re running again.”
“Do you really wanna go there?” I growled.
“No.” Jordan answered, as he moved down towards me. “I don’t want you to leave though.”
“Tough, I’ve made up my mind.”
“Huh. Well, I guess some other poor girl will have to get me drunk and take advantage of me then.” Jordan sarcastically remarked.
“Smartass.” I grumbled, lowering my head as I shook it.
“Hey, you said....”
“It was a joke!”
“I know.” He smiled a little.
“Typical.” I just shook my head.
“So why didn’t you tell me?” Jordan now changed the subject.
“Tell you what?” I replied in a puzzled manner.
“You know what.”
“Oh, that. I made a promise to someone not to.”
“Who?”
“You know who.”
“Wait, when did you and her...?” Jordan began to ask.
“Two months before her death. I went to see her and tell her that I knew about her past. Also, to reassure her that I wouldn’t tell you. Considering how she tried so hard to keep it a secret. Which I can relate with why she would.” I explained.
“Wait, what?”
“Azrael was right when he told you that some humans think of us as the demons and the demons as angels. That’s not why she didn’t tell you though.”
“Then why...?”
“She was afraid you’d never look at her the same. Let alone love her anymore.” I interrupted him. “And she had every right to be considering most marriages between angels/use to be angels and humans rarely work.”
“She knew me though. I wouldn’t have looked at her differently or stopped loving her. I don’t understand...?”
“She also wanted to protect you and the boys. As an angel she had many enemies. She knew if they found out she had a family, they’d come after you and the boys. Trust me, it was best you didn’t know seeing as who her enemies were.”
“Why? Who were they?” Jordan asked, raising an eyebrow.
“I’d rather not say.” I answered, knowing how he’d react to one certain name.
“Saturn.”
“You don’t want to know.”
“Yes, I do.”
“No, you don’t.”
“Damn it, tell me.”

I lowered my head, letting out a sigh as cigar smoke circled above my head like a halo.

“If I tell you, do you promise to remain calm?” I asked him.
“Yea.” Jordan replied.
“No, seriously. Because if you fly off the handle....”
“I won’t.”
“You say that but I’ve seen the way you....”
“Saturn.” Jordan growled, losing his patience.
“Fine, one of them was Cain.” I flat out responded.
“I see.” Jordan tried to keep his cool.

My cell phone went off and I answered it. Only to get off a few minutes later with some very interesting news.

“What is it?” Jordan asked, noticing the look on my face.
“Huh, that was Gordy.” I said, putting my phone back in my jacket pocket. “Seems we have a visitor.”

Back at the house, Gabriel had shown up with a visitor a half an hour before. The visitor just happened to be the messenger from Jerusalem. Apparently, Cain had sent a few of his demons to crash the plane into the ocean. And they would have succeeded if Gabriel and Jay hadn’t shown up to stop them. Making sure the plane landed safely in Boston and the demons were taken care of.

“What is he saying?” Val asked, not understanding the messenger as he spoke Hebrew.
“He wants to see the Seraphim of Death.” Tom responded, capable of making out the language. “He says it’s important.”

Jay’s wings had been ruffled up a bit during the fight with the demons on the plane. And he was now being comforted by Buttters as they sat on the couch. He had his head in her lap and she was running her fingers through his hair. Michael saw this and began to cough. Or at least acted to.

“Chill, old man.” Jay said. “Could be worse. You could have walked in on us having relations.”
“Oh my....” Gilly started to say, while Nega laughed out loud.

As soon as Jordan and I had walked in through the front door, the messenger threw himself at Jordan’s feet. I raised an eyebrow as the messenger spoke in his Hebrew tongue.

“Saturn?” Jordan said, looking over at me.
“He thinks you’re the Seraphim of Death.” I tried not to laugh. “Funny, cause if he knew you....”
“Would you just....” Jordan responded, through clenched teeth.
“Fine.” I grumbled, spreading my wings out and almost knocking Jordan over in the process.
“Hey!”
“Oh yea, duck.”
“Thanks.”

The messenger saw my wings and quickly bowed at my feet. Trying to apologize for the mistaken identity as he did so. I growled in disgust and he quickly got to his feet while I asked him something he Hebrew.

“Yes, I speak some English.” The messenger answered in a thick accent.
“Good, because I’m not the one you should be bowing to.” I pointed out.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to....”
“Forget it. How’s the Prime Minister doing?”
“Not good. Ever since he’s been locked up his health has been fading. Which is why I’m here. He sent me to give you this.” The messenger handed me the envelope.

I took it. Opening it up and reading the letter. Looking at the second piece of paper as well with the map drawn on it. Shaking my head as a smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.

“Saturn, what is it?” Ven asked.
“The key to the city.” I replied, with the same smile.

Cain sat on his throne that was located in the main room of the Prime Minister’s home. He was waiting for word about the plane crash. Little did he realize he’d receive anything but.

“Their not returning.” Someone spoke up from the dark corners of the room.
“Show yourself!” Cain snarled, sniffing for a scent.
“I’d rather not, you might kill me. And don’t bother trying to pick up my scent. I know how to hid it.”
“Who are you?”
“I was once your father’s muse.”
“Zero.”
“So you do remember me.”
“I remember how you betrayed my father.” Cain continued to snarl.
“Funny, because as I recall your father no longer needed me.” Zero retorted.
“How do you know their not coming back?” Cain quickly changed the subject.
“Oh trust me, I know. I also know Saturn and her little familia are on their way here to stop you. And if I were you, I’d start praying for mercy.”
“I don’t pray. Praying is for the weak.”
“That’s right. I forgot. You’re the strong and powerful ruler of Hell. Blah, blah, blah. Your father said the same thing and now he’s dead. I take it you want to follow the same road.”
“I can take on Saturn.” Cain sneered.
“He use to say that too.” Zero sarcastically remarked. “Saturn isn’t the only one you have to worry about. Granted, that was your father’s main concern but with you however, you have more to be afraid of.”
“I can easily take care of the other Seals and her familia.”
“Probably but there’s one Seal in particular that you’ve crossed. And I think we both know who I’m talking about.”
“A mere mortal is no threat to....”
“You gave an order. His wife was killed. He found out it was you and now he’s on a plane with Saturn and the others to confront you. I’m surprised you’re not looking for a place to hide.”
“I fear no one.” Cain sat back on his throne in a calm demeanor.
“You truly are an idiot.”

The others and I had taken Joe’s private plane to Israel. Seeing as no commercial airline would fly across the ocean to the country let alone near it. The flight the messenger had gotten before was the very last one out of the country before all ties were cut off. From the sounds of it, it was becoming a world wide disaster. I sat in the back of the plane. Away from every one else. I needed time alone to think about a lot of things.

“You can’t let him confront Cain.” I heard someone say.

I looked over and saw a hooded figure sitting next to me. I knew who it was. His scent was a dead give away. That and it’s hard to forget someone who once tried to kill you.

“Jupiter.” I said. “What brings you around?”
“Jordan knows Cain gave the order. If he confronts Cain....”
“I know.”
“And you’re still going to let him come along?”
“Yea.”
“I don’t understand....”
“I trust him.” I interrupted Jupiter flat out.
“But why would...?”
“Because I know him. He wouldn’t make the same mistakes I’ve made. If he wanted to go after Cain, he would have done it by now.”
“Saturn....”
“Listen muse, I know what I’m doing. If I thought for a minute..., I trust him. Let’s leave it at that.”
“Are you sure it’s trust or hope?” Jupiter questioned.
“What are you getting at muse?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Nothing. Just that everyone knows how you feel about him. And could it possibly be that you’re letting your emotions get the best of you rather than thinking rationally?”
“Everyone doesn’t know crap.” I growled. “I don’t know how many times I’ve said it but I don’t have feelings for him. Not in the way everyone is supposedly thinking.”
“Are you sure about that? I’ve seen the way you look at him....” Jupiter began to point out.
“Are you calling me a liar?”
“No. Look you just need to stop fooling yourself. I’m sure if....”

Jupiter quickly stopped himself from saying another word when he heard the sound of claws being unsheathed. I could sense the fear rising off of him and a smile appeared out of the corner of my mouth.

“You better be careful what you say.” I warned him, before sheathing my claws. “And who you say it to.”

It was silent for a minute before Joe walked through the curtain. Taking a seat across from Jupiter and I as he calmly took a sip from his drink.

“Joe, what’s...?” I started to ask until I heard the commotion going on up front.
“Oh yea.” Joe finally spoke up, still in a calm manner. “Nega and Thief are killing each other. Just so you know.”
“WHAT!” I exclaimed, as I got up and headed to the front.

I pulled the curtain back to find Nega and Thief fighting one another on the floor near the cockpit door of the plane. While everyone else sat in the way back of first class, out of harm’s way. I walked right up to the both of them. Spreading my wings out as I did so.

“ENOUGH!” I roared, causing, everyone to cover their ears as they cringed in pain.

Thief and Nega quickly got to their feet. Looking for a place to hid or at least escape my wrath.

“He started it.” Thief pointed at Nega.
“Oh, very mature, T.” Nega remarked.
“I don’t’ care who started it.” I interrupted both of them. “It ends now.”
“But Nega is at fault.” Drew spoke up. “He betrayed us.”
“I did no such thing.” Nega felt offended. “True, I did work for Hell a long time ago but I no longer do. I gave that up.”
“How do we know that? How do we know you didn’t rat us out to Cain?”
“Yea, and come to think of it wasn’t Bagsy part of Hell at one point?” Val brought up.
“Oh, don’t forget Thief.” Phoenix replied.

I stood there with my wings and arms folded as I heard everyone accusing each other for being a traitor.

“I see Cain has worked his magic!” I yelled. “Boy, and I thought for sure the familia was stronger than this!”

Everyone stopped talking and looked over at me.

“If we go in like this.” I continued now in a calm manner. “We’re not only committing suicide but signing the death certificate for every breathing soul on this planet and above. I really don’t think you guys get how serious this is. Cain isn’t like any of the other demons we’ve fought before. He’s stronger and more powerful than his father ever was. Or any of them for that matter. You know what if you want to bicker than be my guest. Just stay the hell out of my way when I confront Cain. Unlike the rest of you, I give a damn about innocent lives.”
“Saturn....” Berls tried to speak up.

I walked to the very back of the plane. Taking my seat across from Joe and noticing that Jupiter was gone. But at that moment not really caring.

“Drink.” Joe said, offering me his glass.

Jordan closed the curtain behind him as he approached me.

“Not good.” Azrael said, appearing in the seat next to Joe.
“Uh huh.” Joe responded, taking another sip of his drink.
“Who the hell do you think you are?” Jordan cursed me out. “Those people in there care about you and would go to the edge of the world for you. How can you just...?”
“I meant what I said in there.” I interrupted him flat out.
“Saturn....”
“Can you excuse us?” I now spoke to Azrael and Joe, while keeping my sights on Jordan.

They both got up and walked past Jordan. Shaking their heads as they did so. They didn’t have to say a word to express what they were thinking. It was pretty obvious. As soon as they were up front, I turned on Jordan.

“I’ll be damned if I watch those I care about die.” I growled. “I’ve been through that hell before or have we forgotten.”
“No, I remember.” Jordan calmly replied.
“Then listen closely. In order to defeat Cain we all need to be in the right state of mind. So any disputes the Familia or Westies have with each other or within themselves has to be set aside until this is over with. That also includes any thoughts of revenge.”
“Saturn, I wasn’t....”
“Save it. Who do you think you’re talking to anyway? I don’t have to read your thoughts to know what you’re thinking.”
“He killed my wife!” Jordan argued.
“I know and he’ll pay for it. But you seek revenge and not only do you risk everyone’s life but you also put everything God has built at risk.”
“I won’t. You have my word.”
“Still when we confront Cain, I want you to let me deal with him.”
“Saturn.....”
“This isn’t up for debate. You stay back and let me take care of the demon brat.”
“Fine.” Jordan gave in, not wanting to argue.

As he turned to leave, he stopped dead in his tracks. Keeping his back turned from me.

“If you get hurt though, all bets are off.”
“Richie-Rich, you don’t....”
“Cain hurts you and his ass is mine.”

I sat there. Stunned at what he just said. I was actually taken back a little by it. As soon as Jordan went up front, Michael appeared in the seat next to me.

“He cares about you.” Michael calmly said. “They all do.”
“Mikey....” I began to respond.
“Don’t be too hard on them, doll. Their hearts are in the right place. Granted, they may drive you crazy but they mean well.”
“I know.” I let out a sigh as I looked out the window.

The plane had landed in Tel Aviv-Yafo or what was left of it. Cain and his army had destroyed the city. Leaving it basically in rubble. As soon as we got off the plane, we noticed first hand just how bad it really was. Walking through the streets of Tel-Aviv and looking around at all Cain had done. He had definitely left his mark on everything and everyone. I looked over at the others, realizing that a majority of them had never seen the ruins of a war. To them this was a brutal reality. Gilly noticed a couple of U.S. army tanks flipped over and those that had preoccupied the vehicles were now way past deceased. Their bodies had been burnt to a crisp and the look of horror stayed frozen on what was ever left of their faces. The smell of death filled the air and I started to have flashbacks of an all too familiar war I had gone through before. A war I didn’t survive. I closed my eyes and tried to get the memories to stop playing in my mind.

“Saturn.” I heard someone say, snapping me back into the present.
“I’m fine.” I responded, looking around again.
“This isn’t a war.” I.O. remarked. “It’s a massacre.”
“It’s worse than that.” I said bluntly. “But what it is, you don’t want to know.”
“Saturn.”
“Trust me, you don’t want to know.”

At that moment, a blood curdling scream could be heard throughout the streets of Tel-Aviv as it filled the air. The others and I went to find where the scream had come from. And hopefully help whoever was in trouble. When we reached the one who caused it, she was being terrorized by a couple of Cain’s buddies. The girl’s clothes were torn and she was covered in dirt and blood. Blood that happened to not be her own. The girl mind you looked no more than nineteen and was scared out of her mind.

“Ready to play.” One of the demons deviously grinned, whispering in the girl’s ear as he held on to her by her arm.

By the expression on her face I could tell what she was thinking. And by reading the minds of the demons, I had a pretty good idea what they wanted to do with her. Now the demons probably would have succeeded with their evil plot. If they hadn’t felt a presence behind them and if they hadn’t turned around. I stood there smoking a cigar with my arms folded, my claws unsheathed, my wings spread out and my entire being glowing. The others were right behind me. Ready to fight if need be. The demons turned to run and were greeted by Spaz and Slayer.

“Going somewhere, boys?” Slayer sarcastically asked.
“I....I. We were.... we....” One of the demons stuttered.
“Don’t leave.” Spaz replied. “We’re gonna have some fun.”
“WE’RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU!” The other demon roared.
“Nice to know, ugly. But now we’re bleeding from the ears.” I.O. remarked. “So if you could tone it down. Yea, would be much appreciated.”
“Cain will win. Cain will kill you all.”
“And in the meantime, we’ll kick your....”
“I.O.” I warned.
“What?” He tried to act innocent
“You know what.”
“Damn.”

One of the demons tried to make an attempt against Slayer when Tom with his three other sides (Doc, Dr. Watson and, Wats) stopped the demon from doing so. Confusing the demon as he saw four Toms.
“So when are we gonna have some fun?” Wats deviously grinned.
“Tom.” I said, noticing how Wats was acting.
“I’ve got him under control.” Tom assured me.
“I hope so. Because dead demons don’t talk.”
“What makes you think we’ll talk, Seraphim.” The other demon hissed at me.

Jordan grabbed the demon by his throat. Lifting him off the ground to dangle in the air like a rag doll.

“You’ll tell her what she wants to know.” Jordan growled.
“Richie-Rich.” I shook my head a little.
“Talk about someone who needs control.” Wats retorted.
“You’re that mortal whose wife we killed.” The demon choked, remembering Jordan.
“You killed?” Berls replied. “That’s impossible all the Legion members are dead.”
“Not all of them.” The other demon laughed.

I could tell by the look on Jordan’s face that he was about to snap.

“What happened?” He continued to growl, asking the demon he was holding.
“Jordan, look I’m sure whatever happened....” I tried to say.
“Shut it. I want to hear this.”
“Are you sure? Because if you do, you might not like what you hear.”

Jordan stood there for what seemed like hours before finally letting the demon go.

“Major mistake.” The demon hissed.

No sooner had he said that, then an arrow flew out of nowhere. Hitting him dead on in the chest and turning him into dust. Everyone looked over at where the arrow had come from to see Metatron standing there with bow in hand.

“Where have you been?” I asked him. “We could have used you five minutes ago.”
“Traffic.” He responded with a grin.
“Always something with you, isn’t it Mets.”
“Well, you know.”
“And where’s Gabriel?”

That’s when Gabriel showed up with his feathers a little bit ruffled.

“Can you tell me when you’re gonna do that?” He said to Metatron, trying to get himself together. “I mean yelling watch out doesn’t exactly count.”
“So what do you want me to do with this other demon, Saturn?” Metatron asked, ignoring Gabriel.
“Nothing yet.” I answered. “We need information.”
“Go to hell!” The demon hissed at me. “I won’t tell you a damn thing.”
“Look. Don’t make me....” I began to threaten.
“I’ll tell you what you need to know.” The young girl interrupted, speaking up.

I looked over at the young girl and then back at the demon.

“Metatron.” I said.
“On it.” He responded, preparing an arrow to go through the demon.

No sooner had I approached the young girl than the demon was turned to dust. The young girl quickly got to her knees to bow before my feet but I stopped her from doing so.

“Don’t.” I assured her. “I’m not the one you need to bow to.”
“You saved my life. You all did.” She replied in tears.
“Hey, it’s what we do. So can you tell us if Cain is in Jerusalem right now?”
“Yes. He’s set a throne for himself in my father’s house.”
“Your father’s hou.... Holy crap, you’re the Prime Minister’s daughter.” Preston’s sounded surprised, as his jaw dropped..
“Yes.” She blushed at the sight of the Preston.
“Turn your charm off, Texan.” I warned.
“But....”
“Turn it off. Now.”
“It’s not something I can control, woman.”
“Like hell it isn’t. Turn it off.”
“Fine.” He grumbled, doing so.
“Forgive him.” I said to the young girl. “He’s a Westie.”
“It’s okay.” The young girl answered. “We have them here as well.”
“Wait, you guys have Westies?” Preston’s eyes started to glow with excitement.
“So what’s your name?” I asked the young girl, ignoring the Texan.
“Hanah.”She replied.
“Well Hanah, I’m....”
“I know who you are. You’re Lady Saturn. I’ve read everything you’ve ever wrote. I also know you’re the daughter of the original Seraphim of Death. And that you’ve taken over for your father.”
“Whoa, okay. I take it you read a lot.”
“Yea, but my father told me some of it. He mentioned how you saved his life when he was a young boy.”

Everyone looked over at me and I ignored their stares. I could care less what they were thinking.

“You saved the Prime Minister of Israel?” Tom scratched his head.
“He wasn’t the Prime Minister back then.” I corrected him. “So Hanah, how is your father doing? I heard his health was fading.”
“Actually....” She didn’t want to say.
“He’s dying, isn’t he?”
“Yea.”
“So how did you leave Jerusalem?” Azrael questioned. “I heard no one can get out of the gates.”
“I snuck out the same way as the messenger had.” Hanah answered. “My father sent me after he had sent the messenger. Just in case, Cain found out what the messenger was up to and tried to kill him.”
“Well, I got your father’s letter and the map.” I responded in a matter of fact tone. “I just hope Cain doesn’t know about this tunnel. Or we’re all screwed.”
“Tunnel?” I.O. looked at me puzzled. “What tunnel?”
“There’s a secret tunnel under the city that only the Prime Minister knows about. It doesn’t connect with any of the other tunnels or passageways but it does lead to the Prime Minister’s home.” I explained. “That’s how we are going to get in.”
“Wait, why can’t we just....”
“We bust in there and millions of lives will be lost. Not only that but Cain has ordered his army to kill any of us if we even lay a hand on the gate to the city. It’s better if we take the tunnel.”
“But can’t we just....” Nega started to suggest.
“I’m not gonna risk it.” I cut him off. “There’s too much at stake.”
“So when does Cain plan on opening the Mercy Gates?” Azrael asked Hanah, wanting to know.
“Tomorrow morning.” She responded.
“Then we don’t have time to lose.” I began to walk. “Let’s go.”

The sun started to set and I could tell we only had a short amount of time. Which meant no stops and no distractions. I made sure to keep way ahead of the others as I walked. I needed time to think. I couldn’t afford to have flashbacks of what happened on Saturn during the war but for some reason I was beginning to. And I was wondering if I could possibly keep it together long enough to stop Cain.

“Can’t we stop for a break?” Preston complained.
“No.” Ven answered.
“But my feet hurt.”
“Tough.”

Jordan noticed Joe looking out toward the right of the desert. And he had a hunch what it was.

“You’re not the only one who sees it.” Jordan said to him.
“What?” Joe replied, shaking his head a bit.
“I’m just saying you’re not the only one. I’ve seen it too. And I’m pretty sure the other Seals have as well.”
“If you’re talking about Gesu.” I spoke up. “What you’re seeing is part of a past long ago.”
“Saturn, how can we.... Does it have something to do with our Seals?” Joe asked.
“Yea, it does.” I answered. “In order to understand our Seals, they show us the past they were part of.”
“What are you talking about?”
“The Seals were around long before any of you were born.” I explained. “For me it was different because I was alive back then but for you guys.... Let’s just say God had a plan. And it involved fooling good old Lucy.”
“Saturn, are you saying what I think you are.” Tom caught on. “Are you telling us Gesu was the original carrier of the six Seals.”
“No, actually He’s a part of the Seals. All seven of them. If it wasn’t for Him, they wouldn’t exist.”
“But your father....”
“Gesu was around long before He became human. He gave my father the First Seal because He trusted my father. And when it was my turn I was given the same trust.”
“Hold on, so what does this have to do with....”
“You guys were not only chosen because of what you do as far as poet or actor.” I continued to explain. “You were chosen because you are each related to an Apostle.”
“Saturn....”
“When Gesu was human He gave five of the Seals to five of His Apostles. Peter, Thomas, John, James and, Simon. The last Seal He broke into two. Which would later be given to the two witnesses before their birth. To be honest, the reason they did things that way was because they were trying their best to keep Lucy off guard. And it worked until we all got together. Which after that well you know what happened.”
“So do you know who is related to who?” Pops questioned.
“No. Gesu never told me what He had planned on doing. Neither did God. I was just told to find those who carried the Seals. I wasn’t told the whole story until after a good amount of time had lapsed. I’ve only know this for the past forty years. And the reason I wasn’t told in the beginning was because let’s just say Lucy was constantly riding on my tail end and God knew if I was told, Lucy would find out.”
“Yea, but forty years. Lucy could have found out just as easily in that amount of time as in the beginning.”
“Not really. He would have had to map out a family tree for each and find out who was related to who. Which takes time and knowing Lucy he’d rather have things now than waste his time getting.”
“So basically we’re seeing what our ancestors saw.” Tom said, rubbing his chin. “Interesting.”
“So were you there when He was you know.” Val asked.

I looked over at Nega, Slayer and, Spaz and they both nodded their head.

“Yea. But I wasn’t the only one.” I finally answered.
“Saturn, why didn’t....”
“Let’s go. We’re losing time.” I interrupted Val as I started to walk again.
“I didn’t mean to offend her.” Ven whispered to Spaz.
“You didn’t. There’s just some things she can’t talk about.” Spaz replied.
“Mike....” Jordan began to say.
“If it was up to her it wouldn’t have happened, Richie-Rich.” Michael cut him off, knowing what he was going to ask.
“Then why didn’t she?”
“Because God told her if she did, He’d banish her from Heaven and send her to the Abyss.”
“That’s harsh.”
“He wouldn’t have really done it. He knows Saturn though and He had to do something to stop her from interfering. Besides, do you really think He wanted to send His only child to die. It hurt Him as much as it hurt anyone else to watch what happened.”

Meanwhile, a few of Cain’s spies were now reporting back to him about the latest news.

“Their not far from the city.” One of his spies informed him. “We’ve also seen a strange hooded figure lurking around outside of the city walls. When we tried to approach him, he’d disappear.”
“Don’t worry about him.” Cain responded, thinking it was Zero. “The others however, if they come near the walls of the city. Well, you know what to do. Leave me the carriers though. I personally want to deal with them myself.”
“Yes sir.”

It didn’t take long to reach Jerusalem, especially if you have a Seraphim with you that power walks. We can be very fast on our feet if need be. We also happened to find the door to the tunnel beneath the sand only a mile away from the city. What we found in the tunnels however were nothing but spiders, rats and the occasional scorpion.

“Eww, eww, eww.” Phoenix started to freak out at the sight of a spider. “Someone kill it.”

E.T. went over and killed it with his bare hand. Showing what was left of the spider to her.

“See all taken care of.” E.T. deviously grinned.
“Gross, get it away from me.” Phoenix continued to freak out. “Seriously, what is wrong with you? You’re suppose to kill it and then wipe it on something.”
“Kay.” As he wiped it on her arm.
“OH MY GOD!”
“Shh.” Gilly quickly covered her mouth. “Do you want to let them know we’re here.”
“But.... but.... he wiped it on me.”

Gilly turned around and smacked E.T. upside the head.

“Hey!” He said, rubbing the back of his head.
“Behave yourself.” She warned him.
“Yes ma’am.”

I sniffed the air as I walked ahead of everyone. It was pretty easy to find my way through the tunnels. Not much to them. That and Cain’s scent was too obvious to pick up. Chances were he wasn’t trying very hard to hid it. Cain was now outside near the Mercy Gate. Getting ready for the big opening so to speak. He had everyone in Jerusalem gathered around to watch including the Prime Minister of Israel.

“That son of a....” I growled under my breath.
“Saturn, what is it?” Nega asked.
“He’s using them as a shield. He’s using innocent lives as human shields just in case.” I still growled.
“So what do we do?”
“We blend in with the crowd. Come on.”

Which is exactly what we did as Cain got prepared to give a speech to the crowd. He was acting pompous and very prideful. I hated that.

“Today marks a new day.” He announced. “A day that will never be forgotten. A day that will forever be a part of history. Hell will finally rule earth and everything on it.”
“And you’ll still be a jackass.” I heard someone whisper under their breath.

I looked over at Thief and he just smiled back at me.

“Quiet.” I warned him in a whisper.
“Get ready to open the Mercy Gates!” Cain hollered at one of his demon buddies.
“Saturn.” Azrael said.
“NOW!” I yelled, unsheathing my claws and showing my wings. “METATRON PROTECT THE PEOPLE!”

Metatron created a wall of protection that surrounded the innocent lives from the demons. Ravyn flew out of nowhere. Chasing the demons away from the Mercy Gates. The rest of the familia started to fight with Cain’s army. As Joe, Tom and Preston took their stand in front of the gates while Ravyn landed on Tom’s shoulder. I went after Cain and realized I wasn’t the only one. Jordan unsheathed his claws and reached Cain before I could.

“Damn it, Richie-Rich!” I swore as I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and tried to pull him away from Cain.

He spun around to face me. The look of anger washing over his face as his entire being glowed a bright red.

“Don’t.” I said, reading his mind.
“This is my fight.” He growled.
“Like hell it is. You either back down or I’ll have no choice.”

Everyone stopped fighting to see the two Seals argue. It was somewhat a surprise to everyone.

“You wouldn’t do it.” He blew me off as he turned around to face Cain again.

I let out a sigh before lowering my head, shaking it. I finally reached out and grabbed Jordan’s shoulder. When I did I was thrown backwards by a jolt of red electricity. Landing a few yards away and passing out.

“No way.” Jay shook his head. “He just.... Did you see that?”
“His Seal is at it’s maximum force.” Azrael spoke up. “He’s as powerful as Saturn now.”
“Crap.”
“Tell me about it. We’ve got to stop him somehow. If he confronts Cain....”
“Are you crazy! We’ll end up like Saturn.”

Michael ran over to where I was laying to see if I was okay.

“Saturn, wake up.” He kept saying, as he held me in his arms. “Wake up.”
“She’s fine.” Jordan said to Michael, as he kept his sights on Cain.
“Way to go. You defeated a Seraphim.” Cain sarcastically remarked. “Not to many people can say that, human. I on the other hand am not easily beatable.”
“We’ll see.” Jordan snarled, as he went after Cain.

Before he could reach Cain, a small glowing orb came out of nowhere and literally pushed him away from Cain. The orb then entered Dena. Everyone looked over at her, afraid of what might happen. She lowered her head and then lifted it as she opened her eyes.

“Father.” Cain whispered under his breath, recognizing the glow in her eyes.
“What the?!?” Bags exclaimed. “Is that Lucy inside Dena?”
“Yea.” Azrael growled.
“My fight isn’t with you, Azrael.” Lucy spoke through Dena.
“Could be. As I recall you tried to hit on my wife.” Azrael continued to growl.
“I’m a lady’s man, what can I say.” Lucy sarcastically remarked.
“Why couldn’t you stay dead? Or at least wander around in the Abyss.”
“Aww, and miss out irritating you? Now what fun would that be?”
“What do you want, Lucy?” Metatron interrupted.
“To help you guys of course.”
“Why?”
“Oh, I have my reasons. Such as my son is a nut job if he thinks opening the Mercy Gates will bring Hell onto earth.”
“What are you talking about, father?” Cain asked.
“You foolish boy. You open those gates and you seal Hell’s fate not just mankind’s and not just Heaven’s.” Lucy informed him. “And there are a lot of friends in Hell I care about to let you do so. Besides, you crossed the line with the Second Seal carrier.”
“I was just doing what you did with the war on Saturn.”
“Yes, but unlike me. You now have two carriers after you. I never ran that risk.”
“I’m doing what....”
“You always want to do.” Lucy interrupted him. “Saturn is right. You are a spoiled demon brat. I thought I raised my son better than this. I thought wrong. If there was one thing you lack, boy. It’s common sense.”
“So what you plan on stopping me?”
“If I have to.”
“Bring it, old man.”

So Lucy using Dena’s body went after Cain. And from there a massive fight among the two went on. Like two orbs of red and orange light. They fought in the sky and on the ground. Chasing after each other and pounding the tar out of one another.

“So that’s what a demon fight looks like.” Bags commented, watching on.

The fight finally ended when one of them hit the ground hard. When the dust settled, Dena laid motionless. Drew ran over to check on her while Cain floated down from the sky. Landing softly on his feet.

“You should have stay dead, old man.” Cain snarled.

Cain felt a tap on his shoulder. When he turned around his face met Jordan’s fist. Cain flew backwards a few yards. Catching himself as he landed on his feet once more and leapt after Jordan. Jordan got ready to defend himself as a ring of fire surrounded the both of them. Around this time, a bolt of lightning flew out of the sky. Breaking the ring of fire apart. Jordan and Cain stopped fighting long enough to look over and see a hooded figure making his way through the path that both the Familia and the army of demons had created for him to get through. Gabriel of course walking with him as Ravyn flew out of nowhere and perched herself on the hooded man’s shoulder. The demons knew who the stranger was and all of them were looking for some place to hide. Afraid to even go near this stranger. The stranger stopped near Drew and Dena. Placing his hand on Dena’s forehead. The orb that had entered her quickly left and she awoke.

“No freaking way.” Sam’s jaw dropped. “Did anybody else see that or am I losing my mind?”
“We saw.” Berls answered, having a feeling as to who the stranger could be.
“Wait a minute is that....” Leysa began to say.
“My boss.” Azrael responded, interrupting her.

The people of Jerusalem quickly got to their knees and began to bow. Metatron knelt as the stranger came near him.

“My king.” He said, lowering his head as he folded his wings behind him.
“Metatron, my friend. How are you doing?” The stranger asked.
“Fine. Except for the recent events that are taking place.”
“So I’ve noticed.”

The stranger walked over where Jordan and Cain were as the ring of fire completely died out. He first looked at Cain and then over at Jordan.

“Just like John. Always willing to fight till the end. Too stubborn to see the mistakes being made though.” The stranger said. “Revenge turns a heart black. Don’t let it get the best of you, my friend.”
“He killed my....” Jordan tried to dispute.
“I know what Cain did. He won’t go unpunished for it. But what you’re doing now, my Father did not authorize.”
“You don’t understand....”
“Don’t I?” The stranger now showed Jordan his wrists as he pulled up his sleeves to show a hole in each wrist.

Jordan didn’t know what to say. He just stood there wide eyed and somewhat surprised.

“What I went through I did out of love.” The stranger continued. “So that you and the rest of the world could live. And now all you want to do is hold on to death?”
“She was my wife.”
“I understand but you have a life of your own to live. You also have two young boys who need a father. I’m pretty sure Saturn has already told you this. Speaking of which, where is she?”

Michael walked over towards the stranger with me in his arms.

“Who did this?” The stranger asked.

That’s when everyone looked over at Jordan. Cain took a few steps away from him. Not wanting to get hit by whatever would fall out of the sky.

“I see. You could have killed her with your Seal.” The stranger said to Jordan.
“I wasn’t planning to. I just wanted her to stay out of the fight.” Jordan answered.
“Still using your Seal against another is not acceptable.” The stranger now laid his hand on my forehead. “She’ll be fine. Lucky for you she’s just in a deep sleep.”

The stranger now turned on Cain. Cain tried to back away but there was something stopping him from doing so.

“I’m not afraid of you!” Cain exclaimed.
“Then why do you feel the need to run?” The stranger pointed out.
“I’ll have my army deal with you.”
“Really? You might want to take a look.”

So Cain did and amongst the demons were an army of angels out numbering them and getting ready to fight if need be.

“You were saying?” The stranger asked Cain, noticing the expression on his face.
“Are you going to kill me?” Cain replied, scared to.
“No. You’re punishment is that you will remain in the Abyss for seven years. You will not be allowed out or be able to escape before then. During this time, your throne will be up for rule by any demon who wants it. However, whatever demon decides to take over for you will fail miserably. Leaving Hell in nothing more than shambles.”
“YOU CAN’T DO THAT TO ME!”
“Yes, I can. Also, if you decide to head back here after the seven years are up. Know this, you open these gates or step foot inside of Israel and you will catch your death.”
“Whoa.” Azrael responded.

Cain and his army started to vanish before everyone’s eyes.

“NO!” Cain roared. “THIS ISN’T OVER!”
“You’re right.” The stranger responded calmly. “It isn’t. I’ll see you in seven years.”

A few days later, I awoke with a massive headache. Looking around, I realized that I was home. Which made me raise an eyebrow. Then I remembered what Richie-Rich had done and I quickly got to my feet to find him. Unsheathing my claws as I did so.

“I’m sorry.” I heard someone speak up from a dark corner of the room.
“You could have killed us both, Richie-Rich.” I growled. “What were you thinking?”
“I know. I already got the speech from him.”
“Who?”
“You know who.”
“Oh, he showed up. Wait the only time he shows up.... What did you do?”
“I lost control.”
“Whoa. You didn’t kill Cain did you?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“No.” Jordan answered. “He locked Cain up in the Abyss for seven years.”
“Wait, for seven years?”
“Yea. Why?”
“Crap. I should have known.” I lowered my head, letting out a sigh.
“Saturn?” Jordan responded, looking puzzled.
“In seven years Richie-Rich the world won’t be the same.”
“What are you talking about?”
“In seven years, God plans to unleash Armageddon. Judgement Day. Whatever you want to call it. It’ll happen.”
“So that’s what He meant when He told Cain, He’ll see him in seven years.”
“Good God, I need a vacation.” I grumbled.
“That reminds me, when are you leaving?” Jordan brought up.
“Leaving?”
“Yea, you said after this thing with Cain was over that you’d be leaving.”
“Oh, I forgot about that.”
“So?”
“So what? I leave when I leave. What do you care.” I shrugged my shoulders as I looked for my backpack. “I mean you almost fried me to death so....”
“I already said I was sorry.” Jordan pointed out.
“I know but you broke your promise. You went after Cain and almost risked lives in the process.”
“Saturn....”
“When we face Cain in seven years I pray you don’t make the same mistake.”
“I won’t.”
“I hope so because there will be a lot more at risk then just Israel.”
“Can I ask you something?”
“What?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Why didn’t He kill Cain?” Jordan questioned flat out. “Why didn’t He just get rid of him?”
“If He had that little book that people have been reading for centuries would have been nothing more than a lie and God would have been the liar.” I answered. “There’s a reason why He planned it out the way He did. If Gesu had killed Cain right there and then Hell could have had an advantage by saying an eye for an eye. Considering they would have looked at it as Gesu seeking out revenge for you for the death of your wife. And God couldn’t say they were wrong because that’s exactly what it would be.”
“I still don’t get....”
“They would have asked for the death of Gesu again. This time however, they would make sure He didn’t rise. Therefore, we wouldn’t have no one on the battlefield on Armageddon day to lead the army of Heaven against Hell. Hell would win and everyone else would lose.”

Jordan didn’t say a word. I knew however what he was thinking. Any human I would imagine would think the same.

“What’s going on is way deeper than what is printed in that book.” I continued. “And if your man made churches hadn’t messed with the book to begin with mankind would know exactly the deeper part of it.”

I started to pack some clothes and began looking for my journal. Leaving Jordan to sit there and think about what I said. I went into the bathroom to grab something for a brief moment and when I came back out I noticed Jordan had the keys to my bike in his hands. Ravyn around this time flew in through my open bedroom window and landed on the top of the dresser.

“What the...?” I began to ask Jordan. “Look Richie-Rich, I’ve gotta go. So if you can hand over my keys....”
“I want to know more.” He replied. “I need to.”
“I don’t have all the answers.” I remarked.
“I know but you personally know those who do. Besides, how am I suppose to be prepared to face Cain again if you’re not around to teach me. Or any of the other Seals for that matter.”
“You need to spend time with your boys first.” I pointed out.
“Saturn....”
“And then I’ll teach you and of course the others.”

Jordan looked at me for a minute with a raised eyebrow.

“What gives?” He asked. “Usually you’d fight tooth and nail with me.”
“I know.” I grumbled. “I guess I’m getting old.”
“Or you’re going soft.”
“Shut it. I’m getting old.”
“Funny, I thought....”
“You thought wrong.” I growled.

As I began to give Jordan the third degree on why I wasn’t going soft and why he was wrong. Ravyn flew out the window and landed on the shoulder of a hooded stranger who was standing below the second story window. Both Michael and Azrael soon appeared. Michael on the left side of the stranger and Azrael on the right.

“Their never gonna learn.” Michael shook his head.
“They already have.” The hooded stranger responded.
“How can you say....”
“Michael.” Azrael warned. “You know better than to question the boss.”
“I know but I don’t see....”
“You eventually will, Michael.” The hooded stranger interrupted him.
“I hope so.” Michael sighed, as he heard me continuing to give Jordan the third degree. “I truly hope so.”

THE END
Last edited by LadySaturn on Mon May 25, 2009 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Re: POETRY FAMILIA 12

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:45 am

Music list for Poetry Familia 12:

1. *Incubus- "Dig"* (The winner of the contest: David Conkle from Miami, Florida *By the way the fact that people in Florida even read my stories amaze me.*)
2.Foo Fighters- "Long Road To Ruin", "The Pretender"
3. MatchBox Twenty- "How Far We've Come", "Long Day"
4. James Blunt- "Same Mistake", "No Bravery" (Cain's Theme), "I'll Take Everything"
5. 3 Doors Down- "Live For Today"
6. AudioSlave- "The Curse"
7. 30 Seconds To Mars- "The Story", "From Yesterday"
8. Daughtry- "Crashed"
9. Linkin Park- "Leave Out All The Rest"
10. Rob Thomas- "Little Wonders"

*Note: I didn't realize I had a list of male singers or some of the songs were from the same group, till I looked at the list after I got done with Poetry Familia 12 so yea.. No female singers on the music list is the first for me. Also the player for these songs should be up on my myspace page soon. And finally I hope you all enjoyed the story it took forever. Every time I tried to finish it my muses kept adding more. At some point we had to come to an agreement that some stuff would be better left for Poetry Familia 13. :mrgreen: Not before they flipped me off however and demanded raises.*

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:56 am

:book:

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:44 pm

:cool: :cool: :cool:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 am

Your work rivals that of Robert Jordon's. :thumbsup: You should seek a publisher immediatly if not sooner. You could be the next J.K. Rowling. Just remember,.... when it gets made into a movie I get to play Heinz. The long suffering, patient, voice of reason, amongst an increasingly looney group of poets.
K?
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:52 am

Thanks Bagsy boy.... And as of recent I've been seeking out a publisher. Shopping around so to speak. :mrgreen:

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:08 pm

bags123 wrote:Your work rivals that of Robert Jordon's. :thumbsup: You should seek a publisher immediatly if not sooner. You could be the next J.K. Rowling. Just remember,.... when it gets made into a movie I get to play Heinz. The long suffering, patient, voice of reason, amongst an increasingly looney group of poets.

increasingly looney ...

if this keeps up we could soon reach critical mass and then :shock:

~

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Maybe I should play myself?
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Pops will play himself.. Bagsy boy, you will play yourself. I tried to get Tom Cruise to play you but he said your character is too much for him to handle. And that he couldn't quite pull it off the way you do. And Presty-Westy, you're so cute when you make that face. :wink:

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:27 pm

If Tom Cruise shows his face I'm taking my :shock: and going home.

He really gives me the creeps.

~

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:06 pm

Don't worry, he won't. :hello:

preston
Forever Silent Friend

Post by preston » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:37 am

now if you wanna invite Wendy ... :grin:

~

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:43 pm

:roll:

Tom Watson
Forever Silent Friend

Post by Tom Watson » Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:15 pm

A fine piece of literature My Lady!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Tom, Doc, Doctor Watson and Wats
"Whispers of Love" a book of poetry expressing love of the heart and spirit is released worldwide on August 11, 2009. Visit my home page at
Books From Grace for more information or Amazon.com

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Thanks you guys. And Wats, behave. :book: :computer:

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”