Roleplay: PROJECT WOLFGENE

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:24 pm

Kouri had a hint of a smile on her face when Frite said that.
"so's yours....weakfist master," Kouri muttered. "You can't care about me....because I refuse to care about you...even thought blood is blood...it means nothing. To be able to hurt someone who hurts me...that's real life right there," Kouri replied.
Frite smirked and flipped up and gathered his shadows to him.
Kouri also smirked that same charming way it was a trait that seemed to be visible. Kouri concentrated her mutant genes to produce hot blue electricity visible in the palm of her hand.

daughter of the moon
Seafoam Poet

Post by daughter of the moon » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:15 am

Keira looked up and changed. She lept over the fence and ran. she ran far and fast. her senses were amplified. She ran, scaring everyone around her. They feared this fearsome new cat. Her eyes were wide and distant. never weary she kept on running. not worrying about what could happen now that she left the others.
I wear a black ribbon for those who have died so young. Do not forget the children of Russia.
:angel:

The world turns, that's all.
You can hold on and turn with it,
or stand up to protest
and be spun right off.

:thewave:

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:38 pm

Kouri watched the feline cat go feeling a hint of remorse but that was snuffed out by the feeling of what she had to do. She felt exhilarated. She had despised him all her life and had lived in the most despicable way just to be strong…to fight him alone. Orochi was a namesake curse that set a fire in her veins the only life she could feel in her.

Kouri clenched her fists as a troubling voice in her head started mocking her ever since she had to face her past yet again.

“you’ve not lived in a despicable way yet…you are weak…,” the voice echoed in a sing-song voice.

“Don’t let your past kill you Kouri. True you were born of hatred and spite…the only ingredients mixed into your birth, but I’m sure in time Keira and the others will realize how much they love you,” Frite spoke yet again as he proceeded to step towards Kouri.

“…………………”

“You have a choice. Stay…….look for Keira and Brandon. Once we’re together again we can forget about Oroch. Don’t try to become someone that is not you. Don’t live in the way you have to live in live in the way you want,” Frite pleaded.

“Do you think that I would let any of this get in my way of revenge?” Kouri spat. “I will be the one to kill Orochi me! Nothing you say can change what I’ve already decided.”

Frite had a feeling of hopelessness cast over him as he observed Kouri. Orochi over time had poisoned her with conceit . He tried to make her a perfect tool, a weapon and she had rebelled which only added to the venom that was already in her veins. Yet Frite saw good in there and he could not forsake that.

“Orochi’s going to come fast and hard for the weakest ones…the ones who are alone to begin with….which means….” Kouri softly mused.

One thought flashed in Frite’s brain and it was a message that was both gut-wrenching.

“Brandon!”

daughter of the moon
Seafoam Poet

Post by daughter of the moon » Tue Sep 14, 2004 12:50 pm

Keira paced, she had searched over many cities but could not with all her senses find brandon. She cursed. She went to the library and logged into the computer. An email flashed on her screen dated from a week ago. she frowned and opened it.
'your search is fruitless, stop trying to find me, i do not want to be found.'
she frowned deeper. it did not sound like brandon. then again she didn't know him that well. she shrugged and erased the message. She instead wrote an email to Kouri to see if she was still around and about any news that she may have. But as she sat there, danger crept up from behind.
I wear a black ribbon for those who have died so young. Do not forget the children of Russia.

or stand up to protest
and be spun right off.

Jade
The Pages Passionate Princess

Post by Jade » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:41 pm

First time in this forum... but Ima read all six pages and join in sometime... lol... If I get here soon enough. I like this. Great story so far... Im in the middle of page two... :mrgreen:
sticks and stones are hard on bones
aimed with angry art,
words can sting like all things
but it's silence that breaks the heart
click here to view **MY ARCHIVE**

daughter of the moon
Seafoam Poet

Post by daughter of the moon » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:58 am

hope you like it!

or stand up to protest
and be spun right off.

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:07 pm

sorry i didn't check this out sooner DOTM must continue on...must carry on like a blister in the sun.

She felt a bone crack....then another followed suite as she veered dangereously off the wall only to hit the lampost with as much grace as a ton of bricks. the good news was that she had suffered nothing serious but a dislocated shoulder but she still felt that slim thread...

that thread of faith and connection to her comrades that buried deep. If she would just look she'd have seen herself struggling not to smile at the memories, but then things change. She valued the bond she had with Frite, Brandon and Keira, she knew how important that bond was to her. that's why she had no choice but to break that slim thread of hope.

biting her lip hard until she could taste copper was all she could do as she felt the familiar flaring pain course through her body.

"I don't want my grave to be so deep...."

umm im stuck and darn run out of ideas...:(

daughter of the moon
Seafoam Poet

Post by daughter of the moon » Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:23 am

Keira felt something behind her. she logged off and went out through a back exited and climbed up an emergency ladder to look off the roof. There standing was a dark haired man. he wore a deep blue coat that wirled around his ankles. He turned and walked away to the west. as soon as he disappeared from her range of vision she jumpedfrom building from building following his scent yet remaining out of view. She followed him to a brick wall where his path just stopped. She landed softly on the ground and sniffed around, there was no trace of him. she looked for prints but there were none, she was stumped.

or stand up to protest
and be spun right off.

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:47 pm

Midday hum was all about and Kouri found it oddly irritating that the only decent restaurants were none. If she hadn't been so hungry and aggravated by her shoulder she would've brushed it off. An almost feline snarl escaped from her throat as she stalked off to the nearest Mcdonald's.

Poor Kouri. Her mood was only worsened when she realized she couldn't even afford the dollar menu.

the symbol on the nape of her neck grew.

Lost Youth
Clearwater Poet

Post by Lost Youth » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:49 pm

Brandon sighed and shook his head chuckling to himself. what is this kid doing?

Brandon rubbed his balled head, feeling the distinct outline of the black fiery angle he had gotten tatooed there. He still wondered why he got it, he was dead drunk and lost all his money in the process of getting it, and a few others to match it all down his back. He looked up from his reverie and stared down the sewer pipe for a couple more seconds.

"Well fine, if you don't want my food, you're on your own." He said, starting to stand and dust off his dusty black trench coat that flowed around his anckles (Idea from daughter - hehe so cool).

A small child, roughly 10 years old crawled out of the tube and stared up with his huge eyes at Brandon. He was pretty darn dirty, but the tick hair on his arms and face made him look like a small dog if anything else.

"Aww come on, don't look at me like that, you know I would give it to you anyway." He said chuckling and handing pulling out a couple raw hamburger patties he stole from a butchery down the street and throwing them down infront of the little kid.

The little kid looked down at them in disgust then back up at Brandon, like he wanted something more.

"Oh, right, the whole cooked meat part."

Brandon kneeled down and waved his left hand which had a small tatoo of a cat inbetween the thumb and pointer finger. The little boy watched in amazement as the patties instantly cooked underneath Brandon's hand. He scarffed it down without another single complaint.

Brandon had obviously learned to survive without a fire creating device, now that he could preduce it himself.

"I still don't know your name little guy" He said putting a blanket over the back of the close to asleep little one who had just woofed down four beef patties. "Suppose formal introductions can be saved for later then?" He said and laughed to himself. How dearly he missed his old friends, Frite, Kouri, and Keira. He knows now why he got that giant tatoo on his back, to remind him of his friends. He looked up into the sky and noted the sun going down, he had to leave soon. He was only in New York City, he had to get back to the west coast, and see his friends.

"All right little dude, take care yourself, I won't be back for a while." Brandon said as he stood up again and turned walking away without another word. He knew he couldn't leave tonight, he had to make sure the little kid was safe before he left, he had just saved him from a bunch of bullies that were ready to pummel him for being so wierd, but when you are a lycanthrope, most anyone would want to kill you wouldn't they? The next day he would go back, check once more, and then leave for good. He had no intention on seeing the little kid again, just checking in before he woke up.

Brandon woke early to sirens blaring in the distance, from the direction of the sewers. He ran down the stairs of the old abandoned building, and dashed out the door, he bumped into a woman who seemed pregnant and almost knocked her over, but he caught her before anything happened. (^^^ Thats Emma from Duchess' new thing there... meh, felt like popping it in :-D, hope you don't mind Duchess).

"Sorry bout that!" He yelled as he dashed off in even more of a rush.

He got to the streets close to the sewer and heard people talking about how a police officer found a boy lying down by a sewer entrance, covered in hair with a small matress and blankets that had been reported stolen, as well as pieces of beef from the local butchery that had been stolen. He was being taken in held until they could find who his parents were.

Brandon stood overlooking the ditch where the pipe was, and saw the little boy kicking and screaming and biting all the police officers that tried to grab at him, not wanting to go anywhere and yelling "Werr es Bran'on! I wan Bran'on!" of course being hardly intelligable by the crowd and their low murmurs, but Brandon knew exactly what he was saying, he wanted to see him.

I can't do it kid, not here, I can't save you

He looked hopelessly at the kid and wondered if leaving was right. Suddenly four more policemen pushed past and ran down the slope and towards the kid, carrying a few stun guns with them to subdue the kid. He could let it happen. He jumped down the slope and ran towards the police officers and yelled and screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Wait! Don't hurt my little brother!" He yelled as he got closer, pushed his way through the line of men and stood infront of the little kid.

"Are you meaning to tell us your Brandon and his is your little brother?" A big policeman asked

"Yes sir" Brandon said playing along

"Where are your parents then?" Said the officer, obviously not believe anything Brandon was saying.

"Why I would be their father sir." said a man from behind them. He was younger man by all apperences, but Brandon could tell there was some age and wisdom in him.

"Oh yeah?" said the officer who turned and looked skeptically at him

"Yeah, come on then Brandon and Micheal, gotta get you home now, mom is sick and the food is almost ready." He said chidingly

Brandon sighed to himself in relief as the officer shrugged in consent.

"Get on with ya then, and stop stealing things!" He yelled after them as they shuffled through the crowed.

^^^^(not very climatic but whatever)

Brandon patted the little kid on the head once more and looked over to the man sitting in the corner.

"You sure you two will be all right by yourselves?"

"Aye, get yerself to where you were goin, I can take care of the lil' one." The man said.

"If you need anything, ill be in Sacremento." Brandon said

"Son, if I'll be needin anything, I sure won't have the ability to contact ye, so Ill find other means of gettin it. Don't ye worry bout that" , "Now go, get your arse outta my house before I kick you out, go home."

Brandon looked back at the kid once more, and walked out of the small appartment. He played over the mans last words 'Go Home' in his mind, and smiled to himself, hopefully they were all still there, he desperately wanted to see his friends again.

I dunno... lol felt like writing again, so I did! Umm yeah... hopefully it will start up again.
~Lost Youth

"Where are your eyes? Could I look into them? Once again, and close
To not see me cry" - Juko

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”