Roleplay: The Light I Saw That Day Was Ominous

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Roleplay: The Light I Saw That Day Was Ominous

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:11 pm

Prolouge: I'll always remember that day...it was weird yet it was happening. The day an ominous light pierced the sky and suddenly just disappeared. So did she...to make it simple. I had a friend who had once saved my life. But in return...i don't know maybe she didn't die maybe she's somewhere out there. I had this weird disease or something that made me age faster than any normal person. My dear friend had foudn a way to stop my "evolution" but someone found out. I can't remeber that day very clearly but i remeber that light...blinding it was. I can't stop thinking about it...the light I saw that day was so ominous its etched in my memory but I'll always see my dear friend once again...the way she always looked the way it always was back in high school...

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:20 pm

In a distant little highway near the Sante Fe County there;s a pub where drunks go to gethigh over ecstacy because no one cared. They were all busy trying to pick up skampy clad women and the hookers roamed free there occasionally getting a romp in the haystack once in a while. Depending on how good they were they got it pretty much made. As the drunks in the bar were drinking and fighting the bartender kept his cool occasionally scanning the room for anyone suspicious. He didn't want any cops coming onto this place. Then he spotted....

Name: Jukoto
Height: '5 "6"(black sunglasses)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown(neck length layered)
Ethnicity: Asian

She walked into teh bar like she already owned it with an air of confidence. She avoided the drunks she looked like a cop. Who else woudl wear shades at night?
"What a fool," The bartender thought.
Jukoto's point of view:
I walked into the shady bar coolly no use getting hyped over a bunch of drunks and whores. Waste of my time...but I was dying for a drink. I could tell by the looks of it this bar wasn't actually kept "clean". The bartender was a shitty looking man wearing a plaid shirt looking hammered as usual. I smirked at him and he took that as offending. Humans usually do.

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:24 pm

The bartender sneered, flipped a finger at me and threw me a cup.
"Go fill that up yourself," he sneered. I smirked back meeting his gaze. Even through my sunglasses i could see he was arrogant and a fool. HE grabbed my shoulder threateningly.
"Look bitch if your a cop I;;--," he got no further a swinging fist silenced him after that knocking him over the counter.

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:31 pm

i was looking for my body somewhere here possessing this human's body was tiring. You see I originated from that light that day on February 19th. I remeber it clearly I was going to kill her but somehow my spirit was dragged out of my body and now my consciousness has spread throughout California....all I need to do is find my body................fuck...
I was getting angry over 2 years and i still haven't found it. I hate the human race their petty ideals and shitty lifestyle. So i can go backj in there and kill the 2 people that are like two thorns stuck in my ass. damn them...i got up to leave pushing past drunks and i walked across the sidewalks in the pouring rain...the rain feels good...

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:40 pm

srri folks story progreses slowly...I have very slow-pacing :mrgreen:

Miyu
White Lotus

Post by Miyu » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:42 pm

Name: Margo
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Height: 5'6
Hand: Left

personality/info: A loner kept in up in her room(basement) drawing. Parents doesn't give a damn about her and she spents much of her time alone and wandering the streets of Santa Fe. She was gifted, was special gift. Margo doesn't realize that until one day...

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:46 pm

I guess thinking about the rain that night...got me muddled this human body was drenched and I could feel it. Yet I walked on...I ddin't care what happaned all i wanted was my body back. I ddidn't care about nobody and the world had nothing to do with me.

Miyu
White Lotus

Post by Miyu » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:58 pm

It was raining out when Margo stepped outside. The rain crashed against her pale face, but she didn't care. "It's better out here than in there" Margo thought to herself. She began running a couple of steps then slowed down. It was hard to run in this weather..but she has to do something to keep her warm.
There were barely any cars outside, but still, the street lights lit through the mist. It was beautiful. Margo suddenly spaced out and didn't noticed the person in front of her. "Sorry ms, didn't see you, my bad."

The girl didn't answer and just stood up. She looked around as if trying to fine something.

"Can I help you with anything ms, you lost something?" Margo asked.

"Lost something? I lost my body, that's what!" The girl replied.

"What the fuck," Margo thought to herself.

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:03 am

"YOU!!!!!" I screamed as i recognized that face in front of me.....Hasori..........Hasori-san...I grabbed her by teh collar glaring angrily at her. "What are you doing here?" I demanded...she looked quizically at me in her eyes i saw fear...then i got a closer look...no it wasn't her. In my heart somehow i was glad. Feh...human emotions. what did it matter? I'll kill all who stand in my way. Who knows...she could be a leacher she might know something. Or had been affected by that white light the day that my body disappeared and i was trapped in this one...i had to be careful...

JukotoxKanashimi
batteries not included

Post by JukotoxKanashimi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:20 am

but then somehow....i got so...sad. "I didn't get to see you again...heh...its not like i was hoping too...its just that...i kind of miss you," I thought top myself as i studied the girl.

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:23 pm

:bump:
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”