THE LOVE OF SATURN

A place to enjoy the interactive sport of Roleplay exercises, post your prose, short stories, story poems, prose poems and epics. This forum does not autoprune

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway, moonflower

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

THE LOVE OF SATURN

Post by LadySaturn » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:58 pm

It was one of those nights, that you knew anything was possible. The wind was blowing, as the change of seasons made it's presence known. I on the other hand watched from my bedroom window, as I sat at my desk. Writing as usual, while listening to some music. I, being the ruler of a certain kingdom.. Been that way, since the old king himself could no longer rule.. which would make me.. Let's say, I'm old enough to know a few things.. I've also broken many hearts along the way. And honestly, what man wouldn't be tempted by my forrest green eyes and knee length dirty blonde hair. Or is it the sound of my voice and the way I move? It gets so confusing, when you have men trying to sneak their way in to your heart as well as in to your bed. I've had men love and fear me at the same time, and with good reason. For I am a soldier of a celestial army. I made a promise to the one "upstairs" a long time ago, and I have tried my hardest to keep that promise. I might not have my wings yet but, every day I'm closer to getting them. But this story isn't about me, well actually it is..., somewhat. It was a quarter past midnight, when everything went pitch black. I don't know what happened, one minute I was concious the next I was out cold. It must have been an hour, maybe two before I woke up again. And not in my own room, mind you. But rather in his room.. the king of another kingdom, one who've I kept my eyes on for quite some time. He is ten years older than me. And with his dark brown hair and brown eyes, not to mention his god given body, he could drive any woman insane. Even yours truly. He now stood by his bedroom window, wearing nothing but black sweatpants as he stared out the window. His hair somewhat a mess as though he had just gotten up and, it looked as though he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Chances are he was way too busy with his work, he probably forgot to. As I got up from the bed, he quickly turned his head to look in my direction. A smile appearing out of the corner of his mouth as he watched me walk towards him. And like many times before, I know what happens next. He entraps me in his arms whispering in my ear "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I just giggle a little, as he wraps his black angel-like wings around me and him, blocking us from the outside world for awhile. I started to kiss his lips, biting a little playfully at his bottom lip. Only to come up for air a few seconds later, as he works his way down my neck, gently kissing every inch. And while he works his way even further down, I hear a buzzing sound in the distance growing louder and louder until I have no choice but to........

wake up.. Damn alarms, damn dreams. I'm in my room once again, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I throw the alarm at the wall in frustration. And as I look out the window once again, I look up at the planet Jupiter and wonder what he's up to exactly... And hoping that in some small way, dreams are some sort of telepathic connection..

(Sidenote: If any of you laugh that I wrote this, remember I always carry my stick)

Tom Watson
Forever Silent Friend

Post by Tom Watson » Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:06 am

Truly enjoyable! :mrgreen:

Ah dream, carry this message on a straight line
to the one I wish to be mine.

Great writing.
:cheers:

Doc

by the way, what is the name of that planet where darkness is the only light?
"Whispers of Love" a book of poetry expressing love of the heart and spirit is released worldwide on August 11, 2009. Visit my home page at
Books From Grace for more information or Amazon.com

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Oct 29, 2003 11:42 am

It's pluto, has to be.. heh.. god, feels like I'm calling my dawg.. here pluto, here pluto, good boy..!

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Oct 29, 2003 10:19 pm

:bump: I worked too damn hard on this one.. I'm selfishly bumping, dammit!!!

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:48 am

:bump:
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Prose, Stories, Roleplays, Story Poems and Epics”