Some News :)

Post about new poetry sites, contests, books, miscellaneous resources, etc here.

Moderators: thief of dreams, heinzs

Forum rules
This forum is for Poetry related news, resources, contests and announcements.

This is the only forum where those types of posts are acceptable. If they are posted elswhere they will be deleted and your account may also be deleted. You need to be an active registered member of the Poetry Pages in order to post here.

Members of this site tend to frown upon people registering just to "advertise" in this forum and not participating in other forums. It is suggested that you introduce yourself, post some of your work and comment on others first.

Resources available here are posted by Poetry Pages members and are not warranted for accuracy or applicability by Poetry Pages administrators.

Articles not posted to in 180 days will be automatically deleted by the system
k.eltinae
Clearwater Poet

Some News :)

Post by k.eltinae » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi everyone, It's been awhile since I've posted but I am writing to let ya'll know I started my own blog finally hehehe I gave into the phenomena :http://kalaelae.wordpress.com/ where I have posted my poems from the past and present and some of my short stories I hope that some of the people who have inspired and encouraged me will find it interesting to follow. I also had a poem published in April I know it's a few months late but it is a poem I posted on poetry pages anyways its a webzine in L.A called "Poetic Diversity" and I am very fortunate and humbled to be a part of their volume 7 number 1. The poem published is titled Alibi and can be found at http://www.poeticdiversity.org/main/poe ... ordID=1428. I want to take this opportunity to thank Kimberly "Berlie" for creating such a fulfilling and wonderful outlet for people who live as far away as Sudan, Africa. When I began posting I was insecure and desperate to follow my dream of writing poetry and Poetry pages was generous enough to guide and critique me and give me that Platform I found my voice here and am forever indebted to the poetry pages online community. I am planning to self publish my anthology Chagrin with Iuniverse, and will be sure to mention this incredible website in my acknowledgments. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read critique and inspire me, I am truly touched and blessed to have you as part of my online family.
Love,
K.Eltinaé
Khartoum North, Sudan

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Re: Some News :)

Post by thief of dreams » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:57 pm

That is truly awesome. Grats on the publishing and good lucck with the blog.
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: Some News :)

Post by heinzs » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank you for the remarkable endorsement! Congratulations on your success, and may it continue for many years to come.

:thumbsup: :hello:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “News, Resources & Announcements”