To Jenn...

Resources for victims of abuse seeking help and support. Also good sources for those wishing to help victims of abuse. Post your own stories or impressions of The Ravyn here.

Moderator: thief of dreams

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

To Jenn...

Post by thief of dreams » Fri May 28, 2004 1:56 pm

ok look kid... you gotta stop already.. i knew it was you with the wind.. i was only half kidding about sending me a bigger smack to the face so i would know it was you.. the hard rain followed by ten minute breaks of sunshine were cool too for a day (not two or three).. but the hail? come on already.. jeez.. i get it ok.. hehe
you can halt before you let loose the snow... i hate snow.. you know this.. please no snow!!!
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Ven
Forum Admin - and Closet Hippie

Post by Ven » Fri May 28, 2004 2:04 pm

:cool: *s* :wink:

"Forever is short thought when your skipping this close to the edge".

Ven's MYSPACE

Google this number; 1905363966

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:10 pm

had a strange dream about you and Lisa last night Jenn.. was really weird.. i lived in the same apartment complex as you and would sit by the swimming pool or inside some little laundry room next to it that had no machines in it and read your book or watch your movie.. hehe.. yep a movie that Berlie made with you in it as the star actress.. was really weird.. Lisa was in it too.. and it was set in like the old west type of setting and clothing... hehe.. and it was funny cause i wanted to choke Berlie for what she did.. because you were kind of worried about doing the movie they dubbed over your voice.. so you had like three voices all at the same time saying your lines... oh it ws agrivating cause i couldnt even understand what the lines were... and i kept thinking.. gotta go visit them soon... and you were only like ten doors away.. but i never made it... not in time... so yea.. it was a sad dream.. but still the movie part was funny and cool... damn voice overs.. hehe...
thank you Jenn...
Last edited by thief of dreams on Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Moongem
Paradoxical Poetess

Post by Moongem » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:00 pm

Of course she's watching over you, Terry. And teasing you. :) For all your pranks, leg pullings, loving bullying, loyalty, jokes, spirited prancings and hijinks...for the love of you, Thief of her Heart. Next time, invite me to the movie, would ya?

By the way, I've been spending time figuring out what's in the 10 unnamed folders of pictures I have downloaded from my digital in the last couple of months, not to mention the ones I dumped into the computer and gave a name, at least a dozen or so of those. I remember you said you had a site people could utilize to use for a springboard on the web. I've got some coolest pictures of the clouds and sky, Terry! And several more of Jenn's Ravyn cloud. Could I put some, several, lots on your site and if so, how big should they be made, etc. ...

Hiya, Jenn, sorry to intrude. Loved the clouds, today. Love you, babes.

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:16 am

wow. talk about a delayed reply Erin... shesh.. sorry abou that.. yes there are sites you can use.. http://www.webpost.net is one.. but it only allows one MB of space per account.. so it is pretty cheesy really... you should open a account at http://www.deviantart.com
i dont know how much space you are allowed or if they let you link pictures.. but its a cool place... pm me if you need any help.. i dont know much about either one but should be able to help you get started...

now Jenn, do you have any idea how much of a pain in the ass you are? hehe... do our part? sheesh.. this homeless shelter list is driving me up a wall.. too many.. well ok i know.. there arent enough homeless shelters.. but when you are compiling a list of them and you keep getting cut off cause the posts are too long you want to slam you head against the keyboard and scream.. but you cant, cause it isnt your keyboard.. lol
havent looked at very many clouds lately, so dont waste the effort kid.. have seen alot of ravens around here though.. i always smile.. i know they arent all you.. but just seeing them will forever make me smile... just thinking that one of those loud, obnoxiouss birds could be you trying to get my thick headed attention.. hehe... you are missed kid. and tell Lisa to log in once in a while.. im staying in Cali now so she needs to check her PM's... Saint Wats has taken me in... i doubt he will ever knowjust how thankful i am.. the man is a life saver for sure.. in more ways than one, two or even three... ok well anyway... ive gotten through Florida on the list thing.. still have a long ways to go though... nd i need to find some better help lines for teens and such.. probably should have done those first... not many people prepare to run away. they just go. but if this damn list can help one single person then ill be happy. when your poems are bumped, people reply not knowing that you no longer can type a reply.. but i know your reading em.. in some way or another... Wats tossed the thought of maybe putting in your signature a note or the years of your life... it makes sense but i dont know, would kind of suck to see people post replies thinking that you were completely gone.. i kind of get kick out of the replies now. sometimes they hurt to read but for the most part its cool, cause it lets YOU know your not gone.. hehe not completely... cause knowing you, im sure youe question that... but your still here kid.. still with us, even if you cant slap us with words when we step out of line... hehe... but i do miss those slaps.. and your *s*'s... miss them alot Jenn... oh dammit.. this was supposed to stay upbeat... grrr..
i love you Jenn, ill see you soon enough.. jut not too soon i hope... hehe.. hey dont get me wrong.. i want my hug, but i need to hold ~her~ one more time before i go...
Friedrich Nietzsche

Moongem
Paradoxical Poetess

Post by Moongem » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:45 pm

Hi, Thief. :) It was a beautiful, boisterously windy day, here, in Arizona. The humidity has climbed, the clouds grow and wind, pancake and expand. Yesterday, Terri, on the way home from a dr.s appt. in Safford, on the section I call the flats, before the Black Hills, sat a Ravyn on the fence. Calmly, quietly sitting and watching. The Ravens have heavier bills than crows, a thicker body and a larger, more intelligent head. Though the dr.s appt. was not filled with aging and wearing out, the news I will be having a colonoscopy wasn't pleasant. But, I'm not so worried about it, anymore.

The clouds, Terry, have been so diverse and breath-taking, it is strange. The day begins clear and blue, wisps appear and disappear, the build-up over the moutain tops begins and octopus's its reach with puffs and plumes and smearings of gray, silver and white. I think Jenn is loving her freedom so much, she's diving and swelling and overflowing with the joy of being just plain Jenn, without a past of brutality. I see smiles everywhere in the clouds. Jenn knows how mezmerised I become with my passion-of-the-moment, and teases me relentlessly!! And I'm glad. :cheers:

Good night, Jenn, sweet dreams, Terry.

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:56 pm

:mrgreen:
sleep peacefully tonight Erin... smiles are a great thing.. and its ok to get lost in the clouds, but not while driving.. sheesh.. if you got into an accident the clouds would streak with Jenn screaming that it was her fault... hehe...
Friedrich Nietzsche

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Sun May 22, 2005 2:34 am

dammit woman, i know i need to update the help links up top.. i will ok? sheesh.. hehe.. no but seriously.. i will one of these days.. been meaning to do it for a while.. yea yea i know, procrastinator.. but i promie to do it soon...
Friedrich Nietzsche

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:43 pm

Well I'm here kid.. only thirteen months too late huh? and just because i said i like rain doesnt mean i like it to start raining when i hit Colorado while I'm driving.. sheesh.. couldn't help me out there huh? hehe... been thinking bout you since i got to this state today.. speaking of which... im in Denver, WHERE THE HELL ARE THE MOUNTAINS?! hehe.. yea, I came in from Kansas. but still.. kind of thought id see some mountains.. sheesh... hehe.. miss you Jenn.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “The Ravyn's Wings”