Christian Joke.

Forum for posting word games, puzzles and jokes.
Autoprune off.

Moderator: thief of dreams

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Christian Joke.

Post by bags123 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:11 am

An old man walks into the church, and up to the church secretary's desk. "I want to join this GD church! The stunned secretary looks up from her desk,...and says " Excuse me?" The man repeats; "I want to join this GD church!. The secretary says; "Sir,...this is the House of the Lord",...you can't use language like that here"! Whereupon the old man insists: "Look,...all I want to do is join this GD church,..if you can't help me then get me somebody who can!!". The poor secretary excuses herself and goes to get the Priest. Pretty soon the Priest comes out of his office,closely followed by the secretary. The Priest walks up to the guy and queries him: "Sir,..I understand there's some type of problem here. Can I help you with something"? The old man says: "Look Father,...I'm 85 years old,...the Doc just told me a month ago that I've got terminal cancer. Last week I won the lottery. 350 million dollars. I don't have anyone left to give it to,..so I figured I give it to this GD church, if you'd accept me as a member. Maybe it'll give me a little more credibility when I come before the pearly gates". The Priest turns to the Secretary and says; "And this Bitch was giving you a problem?" :mrgreen:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

nekot
Poetry Piper

Re: Christian Joke.

Post by nekot » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 am

:lol:
~eloquently scattered~
nekot's tokens

Return to “Fun & Games”