What or who do you worship?

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 am

God belief and God unbelief
01\31\2016
Some people worship money as their God they see money outweigh everything other it becomes their God they put a side matter to earn money. They love their family but comes first in their life money becomes their God it more important than any other thing to them. When you witness this you hope they will learn someday which is about all you can do.

We got other people that worship power they demand that they run everything and will step over anybody to get ahead in life. Even their own family and love ones their greedy that it blinds them all things should be important. When you witness this you hope they will learn someday which is about all you can do.

There is the person who worship sex they will do anything to close their God Sex even rape a person because their God is sex. Their will have sex with anybody any family members they just seem to need it to get satisfaction for their need. When you witness this you hope they will learn someday which is about all you can do.

When a person claims they have no God other when a person does not believe in God it might just be belief and will never harm you. But if a person pushes their unbelief until it has become their God you better watch out because they went over the deep end. You see the person who has balance their unbelief is safe but the person has made their unbelief their God you better watch out in Life.

When a person claims to believe in God it is just a belief in God and that person understand your unbelief and does push their belief on you that person will not harm you. But a person if pushes their belief on you they are religion cult that worship a man not the ideal of God and they will harm you mentally or physical. You see the person who has balance their belief is safe but the person has made their belief their cause you better watch out in Life.

These are just some the ways people can made anything their God man over woman can be a God otherwise the list is endless. If we are going to believe in something we never let it run our life or if we are unbelieved in something we should never made it a God. We should love a God like a father and if we have unbelief it should be more than unbelief.

Love Roy

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: What or who do you worship?

Post by heinzs » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Actually, Roy, I do not "worship" anyone or any thing. I respect and honor the source of all, but He/She does not require worship. It's a concept foreign to many, if not most, but it is what I have discovered on my quest for enlightenment.

Heinzs
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Re: What or who do you worship?

Post by year2027 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Thanks Heinzs

that the way I try yo be

God is my heavenly father the more and no less

are some times I think money has been my God a little here and litter there

you I am good with my money

But I like how you have it in your life

love Roy