Breathing

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Breathing

Post by year2027 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:41 am

God as I see it
My researched on the body breathing or what it take it must something out
01\20\2016
To look the body way it works we must get a little on how the body works otherwise breaths?

*note Breathing is the process that moves air in and out of the lungs, or oxygen through other respiratory organs such as gills. For organisms with lungs, breathing is also called ventilation, which includes both inhalation and exhalation. Breathing is one part of physiological respiration required to sustain life on earth.

* note Aerobic organisms of birds, mammals, and reptiles—require oxygen to release energy via cellular respiration, in the form of the metabolism of energy-rich molecules such as glucose. Breathing is only one of the processes that deliver oxygen to where it is needed in the body and remove carbon dioxide. Another important process involves the movement of blood by the circulatory system. Gas exchange occurs in the pulmonary alveoli by passive diffusion of gases between the alveolar gas and the blood in lung capillaries. Once these dissolved gases are in the blood, the heart powers their flow around the body (via the circulatory system). The medical term for normal relaxed breathing is eupnea.

*note In addition to removing carbon dioxide, breathing results in loss of water from the body. Exhaled air has a relative humidity of 100% because of water diffusing across the moist surface of breathing passages and alveoli. When a person exhales into very cold outdoor air, the moisture-laden atmosphere from the lungs becomes chilled to the point where the water condenses into a fog, making the exhale visible by anyone.

What the nose and mouth takes in depends what in the open space of air because if it was not there the nose or mouth could not breath it in. Just because the ear is not said to breath it takes in air alone with the sounds that it using to hear. The open space has oxygen in it has been filter out the body seems to known the different kinds of open space.

Sounds and lights travel through space if I sat 100 miles away from you could you hear me if I should talk in direction you are. No, my ears cannot hear you because the sound is not at the range I can hear but if you used microphone than I could hear you. He can hear if I have something amplitude the sound back.

*note Different types of microphone have different ways of converting energy but they all share one thing in common: The diaphragm. This is a thin piece of material (such as paper, plastic or aluminium) which vibrates when it is struck by sound waves. In a typical hand-held mic like the one below, the diaphragm is located in the head of the microphone.

*note The frequency of the vibrations governs the pitch of the sound produced, and their amplitude affects the volume – turn your stereo up high enough and you might even be able to see the diaphragm covering the cone move.
Otherwise the sound waves are still traveling through the open space but my ears hear them without some tool like a speaker. To turn the volume up so I could hear it otherwise sound waves do not die we just cannot hear them anymore. To say that sound waves dies would be the same as light waves because we cannot see it anymore would vain of understanding.

If someone make a microphone has large as the biggest telescope what would we hear the sounds of the past and if you made receiver speaker as big as most telescope we hear things from future. Otherwise what I am saying that sounds do not die it would made nature a lier and we know nature does not lie. Nature is nature but we can misunderstand the fact that nature of rules everything can lose it volume but the wav is still there.

You see making a speaker would destroyed our ear drums and without our ear drums we have no filter to filter the sound for our minds to understand. It is just plants when they seem to die they given life for something other otherwise life has a cycle and repeats itself over and over. Otherwise nothing truly die we are just eating the waste that other life have already used we are using over and over in time so everything is still here.

The human and does not only used their nose to take in air there are other parts that do this function in the body the skin controls the cooling system and heating system of the body. While it to as to filter out unwanted things in the air like the mouth and nose there are others too. While comparing plant life to animal we see that most do not walk from place to place.

*note “There is one unique exception, some say: the so-called walking palm tree(Socratea exorrhiza) found in Latin America. Many people believe it can literally walk around (more or less). This is because of its unusual root system; while most trees have one trunk, the palm splits into many smaller roots a few feet off the ground, giving it the appearance of many little legs.”

*note “The amazing ambulatory ability of the walking tree has been told by rainforest guides to tourists for years, and appears in many sources as an amazing plant adaptation. As journalist Sherry Seethaler writes in her book "Curious Folks Ask 2" (2011, FT Press): "Screenwriters searching for the perfect B-movie plant protagonist could take inspiration from the walking palm, found in the rainforests of Central and South America. The tree slowly 'walks' from shade to sunlight by growing new roots toward the light and allowing the old roots interfering with its wanderlust to die.”

If plants have the ability to walk, breath, filter their air in and out, drink water, and other things something must be controlling their system they be a life kind. That would put in the same class as humans just a lower class of life kind they have join the us and the animals a living life kind that can think. Now I believe that gases like oxygen are alive but I cannot prove it as of right now but I did prove that plants must have a brain like function in their plant itself.

Now that sound waves travel in the open air and we know this be a fact because with the use of tools we can them with our ears. But what if someone had the ability to filter in them waves into their ears because the phone wave, TV wave, radio wave, and other waves are there anyway. That person would hear them but not be able to talk back they would be label crazy but they would be crazy unless they let the waves made them crazy. But if they understood the sounds waves they hear they would mislabel.

thank you Roy

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”