THIS YEAR...

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

THIS YEAR...

Post by LadySaturn » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:31 pm

I have discovered that the IRS isn't hiding the fact that they are screwing me over anymore. They are just plain out screwing me over. Just did my taxes and came to the conclusion that the IRS is nothing more than a racketeering game. At least the Mafia sends you a bottle of wine and some flowers. Shit. :no:

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: THIS YEAR...

Post by heinzs » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Start worrying when they put a horse's head in your bed...
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Too late. :shock:

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:40 am

Why is it the IRA are terrorists, but the IRS are civil servants? Both use extortion as a means to an end. Either way, you get the #$%! beat out of you if you don't pay,...figuratively, or literally. Insurance companies are the same. Feeding on fear, insecurity, siphoning off billions of dollars to Pharmaceutical giants whose main reason for existing has shifted from healing humanity, to profiting from it. Increasing it's bottom line while sucking all of us into their media fed illusions.
Fat, corporate, leeches devouring untold billions dollars fed to it willingly by it's servants in the government. While so many wonder where their next meal is coming from. So far this year I remain pretty disgusted at the state of the world. I hoped I'd become less cynical, more hopeful that 2015 might be the beginning of some new global awakening. A joint epiphany so to speak,...but I don't see it happening anytime soon. I may be completely wrong. Based on past predictions I've only got about a 60/40 average,...so I wouldn't hold your breath or anything. Anyway,....Happy New Year my lady! Remember,...Don't worry,...bout a ting. Cause every little ting,...gonna be alright. Woke up this morning. Smiled at the rising sun. 3 little birds. Sat on my doorstep. Singing by my feet, a melody pure and sweet. This is my message to you-oo-ou. "Don't worry,...bout a ting. Cause every little ting gonna be alright" -Robert Marley
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:04 pm

The IRS can KMA it.

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”