THINGS NOT TO DO WHILE ON THE INTERNET

Poetry Pages members' lounge. Any topic welcome within propriety guidelines.

Moderators: LadySaturn, Spazway

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn
Tag line: Poet Laureate Nov 2011

THINGS NOT TO DO WHILE ON THE INTERNET

Post by LadySaturn » Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 pm

It's now the infamous list of things not to do while on the Internet... I'll start...

Do not twitter, email or socialize period while drunk. You just look like a dumb ass and chances are you have friends who will never let you forget what dumb thing you said or did while drunk on the internet. I haven't done this personally but I have friends and a brother who have. Enough said.

Next...

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Re: THINGS NOT TO DO WHILE ON THE INTERNET

Post by bags123 » Thu May 09, 2013 8:43 am

That should go without saying. :smack: Ladies,... shouldn't get drunk in public, unless they're with someone that they trust will help get them home safely. That should be rule number one in the young ladie's dating handbook. :soapbox: The internet's full of drunks. :shrug: I bet half the people who spend more than 4 hours a day on the PC, are cruising on something other than their high speed connections. Ever wonder why internet sounds so much like internment? I think the internet should be used as an implement.Otherwise it could become an impairment. A indirect embarrassment, which welcomes any harrassmennt. :thewave:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

Bruno
MAXIMUS LUDICROUS

Post by Bruno » Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 am

LadySaturn wrote:It's now the infamous list of things not to do while on the Internet... I'll start...

Do not twitter, email or socialize period while drunk. You just look like a dumb ass and chances are you have friends who will never let you forget what dumb thing you said or did while drunk on the internet. I haven't done this personally but I have friends and a brother who have. Enough said.

Next...
I do all of these things, except maybe the email, while looking in the mirror. There was never any sense of embarrassment since it's the same dumb ass looking back at me. Certain things you just keep in the family meaning me, myself and my virtual clone. We're inseparable no matter what the circumstances.

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Geez Bags, you sounded like the character Hyde from that 70's show for about a minute there. :hello:

MJPease
Quixotic Rambler

Post by MJPease » Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

I try not to burp or fart you know do anything stupid like that, you know someone could read into it while I'm doing it. :shrug:
Take me back, so far back, adjust this fate. Afeared lately of pen, in abscence of light. The fear I might stumble upon a plagiarized soul. Wipe this dark slate clean, regain my thought. Add the words that rekindle my depth of soul.

Sincerely

Michael J Pease

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 am

:lol:

Nefertari
Queen of the Nile

Post by Nefertari » Mon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

no drunk typing of any sort!!!!! always remember to turn OFF the web cam.....just sayin. :shrug:
The Queen of ancient Egypt, fair and wise.

IT'S DUSTY IN HERE, CLEAN MY PYRAMID!

The Nile is rising...now I've got MUD!!

LadySaturn
Ruler of Saturn

Post by LadySaturn » Tue May 21, 2013 12:30 am

Omg, forgot about the webcam. I have a friend who told me about how she got pissy drunk one night and stripped naked and recorded it on her webcam to send to her boyfriend but never did and totally forgot she had done so. Well she got into a big fight with her cousin and her cousin found the video and uploaded it on some naughty website as revenge. To this day that video is still floating around.

And no you can't have the web address, so don't even try to ask you damn Westie Boys. :no:

Return to “Open Discussions and Members' Messages”