Poetry Pages "In Memoriam" Listing

This forum is for poems that are in tribute to an event, tragedy, person, etc. Subforums are memorials to PoetryPages members who have crossed the rainbow bridge.

Moderator: moonflower

Forum rules
This forum is for poems that are in tribute to an event, tragedy, person, etc.
This forum does not autoprune.
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Poetry Pages "In Memoriam" Listing

Post by heinzs » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Here is a brief listing of our Poetry Pages members who have crossed the spiritual bridge out of our Earthly existence:

The Ravyn: Jen was our first loss. Her tribute can be found in "The Ravyn's Nest" forums. she was a remarkable lady and a loving mother. Her spirit ever lingers with all of us who knew her. Her story is one of perseverance in the direst of adversity and abuse and we can all learn that the human spirit can survive the darkest of experiences.

Richie: Richard Taylor was an interesting character indeed. He was misdiagnosed with Bell's Palsy, that in the end turned out to be cancer. I enjoyed many pleasant tete-a-tete conversations with him.

Poeticpiers: Aka Poeticpiers Reborn; Ivor Hogg was already an octogenarian when he joined PoetryPages to liven up our pages with his poignant and often highly intellectual postings. He was our "Master of Form" and is published on many other poetry sites on the Web. I had the pleasure of purchasing several of Ivor's cap books of poetry and was delighted at the pervading aroma of pipe tobacco that exuded from them. Exactly as I'd imagine Ivor to be.

Tom Watson:

Zubairi Atamvaku Naseem:

Jason Lammons:

An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

Return to “In Tribute”