here I am again trying my best

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

here I am again trying my best

Post by year2027 » Mon May 05, 2014 9:02 pm

God is everything to me
I try over and over but I will keep trying
05-05-2014
Over and over I try time again I fail but each time I almost at my straw it seem like I find another hope what the day bring I done know but I can is try. I watch my friend cry about things one has a problem with room mate while I would do anything to have room why do some about because it is biggest thing that have handle I understand. I had a problem with many mates but I still here I have learn how see everyone side these are friends my life.

Another friend has problem with money that they do have but I have to do I can and not about thing giving more than need one put things that needs and do away which they not need. My friends are many this part of life we thing the mountain is tall but in reality it in our ability but we just stop trying in truth has get and take another step toward the goal.

In truth there a hundred reasons we give up I somethings think are harding I can handle with things I have to handle being pick on from day one but overcame that easy than one would sure I still have night it but I up and keep trying. I am 54 old years today life has throw me curves than a person should have to handle I been in cult, I had thousand of job a year but my bipolar, Schizophrenia, that make it harder for to live in this world but I keep on trying.

I have heath problems than most would give but I am not a person that over one small in my way so all I can do is try again and again over and over. My doctor wants me to try to get in shape I will try but any goal I see it as more than I can do but I will try. You I have have will power than most because I already over came more than than a person can do so I might make it to group Wednesday may the 7th because I decided to come every other wednesday because I have decided to come other one and not everyone because of the cost but I will try doing as my ask me to do is try.

Most people would not even try but wednesday I going to make it to show the world there is nothing that one can do my only hope is one other will try. Sure I know that I might fail because it take 3 – 4 hours to walk it because of my heath today years ago I could done it thirty minutes but I am not as young as I once was and a little over weight too but I will try even if I have turn back and try another day.

Sure my blood pressure, heart disability, and strokes I have have in the passed will make it harder but I will try because most only cry about and never to overcome that thing blocking their path to their goal in life but no one going I did try. So on wednesday at the 7th at nine o'clock I will try once more a goal that seems impossible to most so I will try. Thank you everyone that reads that can not imagine they can get pass the things that hold them back we must try with everything we do in life with love of God and if do like god love me for I did and a holy kiss of friendship unto you all from Roy.

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: here I am again trying my best

Post by heinzs » Mon May 05, 2014 10:20 pm

With God's help you will reach the goal you have set and that He has agreed to. You must continue to try. My best wishes to you, your friend, HeinzS.
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Re: here I am again trying my best

Post by year2027 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:19 am

God first

thanks heinzs

thank you my dear friend

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”