gg

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

gg

Post by year2027 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm

God, Jesus, Christ, Devil, and Lord
Words are just words until we give them meaning
but who are we to give meaning to things?
12-27-2013
We think, we speak our minds, we believe, we have some unbelief, we hope in things, we fears things in life, we try to be brave, and more than I can say about us but we are doing our best no matter what our out come is we tried. Whether life brings you roses it also brings sadness life is not fare it is life that all it can be no more and no less. I sometimes think about getting married in my old age the person does not matter because any two people can learn to love one another if they give it a honest try.

Most people I come across have at one problem to overlook or another but the key is to not let it stop you from loving them because that what it takes to be happy. I known my body may not let me be in my twenties again but sex is not everything the coming together has a couple with one heart, soul, and mind is makes the couple marriage work. Overlooking small things about each other helps you see the good things about each other because one picks the other up when they fall together the couple can stand has they help one one another.

When we look for the perfect mate we lie to ourself because no one is perfect will ever met up to be perfected but when we look for how we can overlook their hang ups we find a mate. When we come to the table not looking for perfected but looking to work with their shortcoming we see them falling away little by little because we came not looking for the perfect mate they try harder to made them self better because we never ask. We must have patience with each other because only then will we accept each other for who we are thank you with love and a holy kiss of friendship unto you from Roy.

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Re: gg

Post by heinzs » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 pm

Thank you for your thoughts, Roy. Wishing friendship and joy to you as well.
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Re: gg

Post by year2027 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:13 pm

God first

thanks heinzs

thanks with love and a holy kiss Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”