Wrote while I was in Life Spring Hardin Memorial Hospital

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Wrote while I was in Life Spring Hardin Memorial Hospital

Post by year2027 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:10 pm

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first
Wrote while I was in Life Spring “Hardin Memorial Hospital”
05-07-2013
I am having a friend write this for me. My doctor will give a colonoscopy because I have needed one in the past and I have finally asked my doctor due to the fear of having a colonoscopy. Dis Spell told me I write about everything that would be embarrassing, and this I cope with these things.

Because putting it out in the open everyone can see and you do not have to hide it anymore and I can have Pride. Thanks for reading this with love and a holy kiss of friendship Roy.

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first
What I wanted to write but I was afraid
5-09-2013
I was shy and I could not write I wanted too having write is hard but I wanted to try because they bless my heart more than words could say or write. I really was bless by all the friends it made sad because my colon was given problem so shit all over myself but I am going to have colonoscopy because ask my doctor. I am also going to have sleep and test for other things I ask my doctor to do. You see I listen in on another person trying to help another and yes it embarrassing to post this but how other am I to remove pride from myself.

I am not going to not be tested again but will come my path that makes me go into another test of pride but I am flesh human that thinks he will turn into spiritual as he move past these flesh word into the next stage of life. Having the courage to ask my doctor so I an take a colonoscopy because what others might think. When I was in my teens others called me names that made me fear things but I going to be bold and not worry what they think.

When I was on some boards some told me they wanted to hang me on a tree, stone me with rocks or burn me alive but I give my real address and told to come because the police trow lead back. Sure I should not given my address but I am going to run from either. When I think about boards that I am been banned from for blowing holy kisses at them because the voices told me to do and I read in book called the bible to greek everybody with a holy kiss.

If I going to say I am a apostle which I say I am self appointed apostle and I claim that I know the year I will die 2027 AD. A lot of people claim the bible is God's word but I do not believe they do not know what a false book and what God holy truth. The books from Genesis unto Revelation but the cover and back and anything that gives created to Price James because that not God. One can find truth in a fairly tale than man made church of the bible because the bible is not holy truth but fairly tales that have things to teach us about life that is what truth comes from.

I learn more about what is truth by going into Mental Hospital and listen to people that were trying to help me than any cult I ever been in and I call churches cults. Truth is what helps us learn about life like Revelation that teaches us wisdom of life like Revelation the different kinds of people. I tired now but I have teaches what wisdom comes from faces we are fools their not truth in us only hope that learn before its too late thank you with love and a holy kiss of friendship unto you from Roy.

DarleneG
65 Roses
Tag line: Encourage One Another

Re: Wrote while I was in Life Spring Hardin Memorial Hospital

Post by DarleneG » Fri May 10, 2013 4:59 pm

:hello: Roy. In my heart, I reach out to you in love, caring and compassion. May God touch your heart with love and holy kisses, and strengthen and heal you in body, mind and spirit. You are going through very tough times and I just want to remind you that you are not alone. In "Seeking The Spiritual" here in this forum, I am glad you feel free to express your feelings and beliefs. They are not mine, but you have the right to your own opinions. :hugs:
"Poetry is what in a poem makes your toenails twinkle."----Dylan Thomas
**Member of the Month**
July 2012

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Fri May 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you for posting, Roy. Yes, you are indeed bold and courageous to do so, not knowing how anyone will respond to your thoughts and fears. I, too, hope that you will find a peaceful and satisfactory resolution. Hang in and never give up, no matter how bleak the prospects may seem. Hope, after all, is all we truly have.

Best wishes to you!

Heinz
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Sat May 11, 2013 3:13 am

God first

thanks DarleneG and Heinz

I feel your love DarleneG thanks

yes hope is all we have Heinz thanks and best wishes to you too

thank you two

with love and a holy kiss of friendship unto you two from Roy

DarleneG
65 Roses

Post by DarleneG » Sat May 11, 2013 8:17 am

Good morning, Roy. I am overjoyed that you feel the love and hand of friendship that Heinz, I, and others extend to you. The love we have for you comes from God who first loved us. I pray that once again in the here and now, you will open your heart and feel the love of God and know that He has never left you nor forsaken you despite how you feel about Him now. Only through Him will you find peace and the hope that Heinz talks about. Do you know the song, "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow.." I can face my tomorrows because God holds my hand and no matter what I go through in life, I know I am not alone. That's what I want for you, my new friend. From one who cares. Darlene
:hello:
**Member of the Month**
July 2012

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:43 am

God first

thanks Darlene

thanks my friend

yes I love God and Jesus Christ his son

my understanding is just differrent than most people understanding that all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCC4Z_fzTfg

thank you my dear friend

with love of truth and a holy kiss of friendship unto you from Roy

DarleneG
65 Roses

Post by DarleneG » Mon May 13, 2013 7:55 am

:hello: Roy! You write to me that you do love God and Jesus. Yet I do not see His love reflected in your posts. I am confused. Would you please help me to understand your different way of thinking? I do agree with you that some churches have their messages wrong. However, not all. Many have the message right.

"The Lord dwells in eternity and knows our future as if it already happened. The future unfolds exactly as promised. He reveals our future in His word. The Savior is coming." That is a quote I wrote down awhile ago from a poem I read and I am sorry I did not write down the authors name. But it was in a book of Religious Verse poems and it rings true to me.

My understanding is that although we are in the flesh here on earth, we are already a spiritual being through Christ who lives in us. We don't have to wait for death to experience that.

You mention fear. When fear overtakes me, I trust in the blood of Christ to remove it. I put on my whole armor of God and tell Satan to get behind me. Because Satan has no hold on me as long as Jesus lives in me. I am safe in His dwelling place.

My friend, you mention voices in your head. Be careful because they may come from Satan and not our Lord. I question some of the things you say only because they do not sound like they they come from you, but from someone who has control of your mind. I pray that you will be able to discern the true Word of God and not listen to false prophets.

And I do believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. The men that wrote it were inspired by Him and were led by Him. I wish there was some way I could convince you of that. But I do respect your different way of thinking even though I do not understand it. My understanding is that people who love God reflect that love in their lives and share it with others that they may know, too, His loving ways and be saved by drawing closer to Him. Winning souls for Jesus is one of my missions on this earth. I think of the Bible as the toolbox God gives us while we are living on this earth. And it is also our first-aid kit for anything that troubles us. It holds all the answers we will ever need as long as we apply the salve God gives us.

By the way, do you have the results yet of your colonoscopy? I pray there is good news there. And is it alright if I keep you in my prayers? Peace to you. Darlene.
**Member of the Month**
July 2012

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Mon May 13, 2013 5:21 pm

God first

thanks DarleneG

yes its aright for to keep me your prayers

I talk a lot about the human side of flesh has being the atheist side not because do love my God and Christ to truthful about myself

the battle is against my flesh to fight my human desires and let God contol myslf my spiritual self

the side of me in God's image

because I do want to lie to God

because doub to some degree but faith in God helps me overcome

now I was not truthful about my feeling I would lieing to God himself so do my best be truthful

the voices that are good is voice of God but the flesh a voice too which tries made me destoy myself

God is love and the truth is in God but the flesh is human

fear comes from the world of flesh but I battle it

in the bible from Genesis - Revelation otherwise the books are God's holy truth but not cover and thing not wriiten in
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
1 Kings
2 Kings
1 Chronicles
2 Chronicles
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Psalm
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Micah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
Jude
Revelation

are God's word

but not the title
TO THE MOST HIGH AND MIGHTY PRINCE
JAMES
BY THE GRACE OF GOD
KING OF GREAT BRITAIN, FRANCE, AND IRELAND,
DEFENDER OF THE FAITH, &c.
The Translators of the Bible wish
Grace, Mercy, and Peace
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

GREAT and manifold were the blessings, most dread Sovereign, which Almighty God, the Father of all mercies, bestowed upon us the people of England, when first he sent Your Majesty's Royal Person to rule and reign over us. For whereas it was the expectation of many, who wished not well unto our Sion, that upon the setting of that bright Occidental Star, Queen Elizabeth of most happy memory, some thick and palpable clouds of darkness would so have overshadowed this Land, that men should have been in doubt which way they were to walk; and that it should hardly be known, who was to direct the unsettled State; the appearance of Your Majesty, as of the Sun in his strength, instantly dispelled those supposed and surmised mists, and gave unto all that were well affected exceeding cause of comfort; especially when we beheld the Government established in Your Highness, and Your hopeful Seed, by an undoubted Title, and this also accompanied with peace and tranquillity at home and abroad.

But among all our joys, there was no one that more filled our hearts than the blessed continuance of the preaching of God's sacred Word among us, which is that inestimable treasure which excelleth all the riches of earth; because the fruit thereof extendeth itself, not only to the time spent in this transitory world, but directeth and disposeth men unto that eternal happiness which is above in heaven.

Then not to suffer this to fall to the ground, but rather to take it up, and to continue it in that state, wherein the famous Predecessor of Your Highness did leave it; nay, to go forward with the confidence and resolution of a Man in maintaining the truth of Christ, and propagating it far and near, is that which hath so bound and firmly knit the hearts of all Your Majesty's loyal and religious people unto You, that Your very name is precious among them: their eye doth behold You with comfort, and they bless You in their hearts, as that sanctified Person, who, under God, is the immediate Author of their true happiness. And this their contentment doth not diminish or decay, but every day increaseth and taketh strength, when they observe, that the zeal of Your Majesty toward the house of God doth not slack or go backward, but is more and more kindled, manifesting itself abroad in the farthest parts of Christendom, by writing in defence of the Truth, (which hath given such a blow unto that man of sin, as will not be healed,) and every day at home, by religious and learned discourse, by frequenting the house of God, by hearing the Word preached, by cherishing the Teachers thereof, by caring for the Church, as a most tender and loving nursing Father.

There are infinite arguments of this right Christian and religious affection in Your Majesty; but none is more forcible to declare it to others than the vehement and perpetuated desire of accomplishing and publishing of this work, which now, with all humility, we present unto Your Majesty. For when Your Highness had once out of deep judgment apprehended how convenient it was, that, out of the Original Sacred Tongues, together with comparing of the labours, both in our own and other foreign languages, of many worthy men who went before us, there should be one more exact translation of the Holy Scriptures into the English Tongue; Your Majesty did never desist to urge and to excite those to whom it was commended, that the Work might be hastened, and that the business might be expedited in so decent a manner, as a matter of such importance might justly require.

And now at last, by the mercy of God, and the continuance of our labours, it being brought unto such a conclusion, as that we have great hopes that the Church of England shall reap good fruit thereby; we hold it our duty to offer it to Your Majesty, not only as to our King and Sovereign, but as to the principal Mover and Author of the work: humbly craving of Your most Sacred Majesty, that since things of this quality have ever been subject to the censures of illmeaning and discontented persons, it may receive approbation and patronage from so learned and judicious a Prince as Your Highness is, whose allowance and acceptance of our labours shall more honour and encourage us, that all the calumniations and hard interpretations of other men shall dismay us. So that if, on the one side, we shall be traduced by Popish Persons at home or abroad, who therefore will malign us, because we are poor instruments to make GOD's holy Truth to be yet more and more known unto the people, whom they desire still to keep in ignorance and darkness; or if, on the other side, we shall be maligned by self-conceited Brethren, who run their own ways, and give liking unto nothing, but what is framed by themselves, and hammered on their anvil; we may rest secure, supported within by the truth and innocency of a good conscience, having walked the ways of simplicity and integrity, as before the Lord; and sustained without by the powerful protection of Your Majesty's grace and favour, which will ever give countenance to honest and christian endeavours against bitter censures and uncharitable imputations.
The Lord of heaven and earth bless Your Majesty with many and happy days; that, as his heavenly hand hath enriched Your Highness with many singular and extraordinary graces, so You may be the wonder of the world in this latter age for happiness and true felicity, to the honour of that great God, and the good of his Church, through Jesus Christ our Lord and only Saviour.

this is not God's word

hope this help you

I still waiting on the test to find the date I will take it

thank you

with love and a holy kiss of friendship unto you from Roy

DarleneG
65 Roses

Post by DarleneG » Mon May 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Thank you for your reply, Roy. I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into your response, and I appreciate it. Please keep us informed about your health and may God bless your day. Peace to you, Darlene :thumbsup:

P.S. I would like to get your opinion on some of the poems I've been writing. Have you read any of them?
**Member of the Month**
July 2012

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Thu May 16, 2013 4:40 am

God first

thanks Darlene

thanks my friend

with love and a holy kiss of Christ unto you from Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”