Life is real believe or not!

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:07 pm

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first
03-01-2013
As I think things that I must handle in the breath I live I must handle things about me that I do not like because I little like you wanting to hide my dark side where no one see the deep things of my inner self. I open up darkest things to others hoping that I get passed the things I do not want you to see like me hiding afraid that they might come for and do things I can not handle. Every body has things that they can not faced I know that they say there nothing to fear but fear itself while shacking in their bones.

One two three I smell the sound of things that I am afraid of the guy who seems to be seeing with his ears yes that young that I saw riding a bike around town and that black could not see. But I bet he knew the color of darkness was not black like so many people think but to see the color black there must be light. So sure darkness is not black it would be some that light would not no reflection at all just like the color we think the sky is but thanks to the Tyndall illusion red looks blue.

This shows what you think may not be true just hearing voices like I heard all my life when I stand under a phone line my body can turn in to sounds above me. But when I thought about those sounds were coming from the phone above my head but what the sounds coming from my inner self me thinking as if it was hearable. Now I claim it was God but is that so impossible just because God creative my world that I believe that in maybe you do not agree with my believe so what it not your belief.

You make up the things that you want to believe in and I will decide the things I want to make my own will that the way I see it. My Atheist side has no belief while my Christian believes in a God that creative everything as pure love My spiritual side believes in a God while my Atheist claims nothing came from God which my fleshly side. They fight one another until I die one day which hopes that I evolve into something new with love and a kiss of truth unto you from Roy.

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”