Pawtucket DBA Grease Spot Cafe

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Nothing and something first
01-01-2013
I have told Pawtucket his so call board had made fun of my believe mocking me calling me a apostle which is breaking the rules for the board. Should I believe Jesus Christ has called me to office of an apostle but that does mean I want him to established it I was just being truthful. I am noway wanted to be puff up thinking I am something I am not that why I always been truthful about things I feel.

That I am here now to ask why did his board mock me by labeling me an apostle under my name and a way that I had no control over it. That only established what Jesus Christ appointed me as an apostle I told you how I fought with Jesus Christ not thinking I am good enough to be an apostle that is an office that I never ask for. People will not understand but it right under my name did Pawtucket do it to laugh at me because I am telling the truth or has Pawtucket done it to destroy my truth.

Pawtucket is a man no greater than anyone I am a man no greater than than any other person if Jesus Christ wants me to hold the office of an apostle because a general is not lest than a private they have different jobs. While a private can be ask to run a war it not likely or an disciple can be ask to run a group of people which we call a church but to the most part Jesus Christ calls an apostle. I am not saying that I am a apostle or Jesus Christ call me to lead you just saying that Pawtucket established by mocking my truth.

Me telling the truth is one thing but Pawtucket mocking is established it something I never ask for or never wanted it because of the things I would have to deal with because Pawtucket established it. The crying from some that I am not apostle while all I did is tell you the truth of what I heard from my inner self which is Jesus Christ the god I shall become. The more I read Pawtucket mocking me the more bold I get so Grease Spot Cafe is not a good board they get high on mocking others.

Jeff Sjol^^^der told me that he told you Pawtucket that your board is just tearing people life’s down there no balance to it at all. Sure the Way Mistry was bad but it had some good points to it too but all Pawtucket wants to hear the evils that it cause. Thank you with love of something and nothing with a holy kiss of what I am star dust unto you from Roy.

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Re: Pawtucket DBA Grease Spot Cafe

Post by year2027 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:49 pm

Nothing and something first
Do you have any problems with boards making money with you joining their board?
01-02-2013
I have no proven with others making money off me being a part their group but some people do because they make money off us being a part of their board. Do you have any problems with boards making money with you joining their board? The more members they have the more money they get for each add but it cost money to run a board because nothing is free in this world.

Think about face book because who began face is rich look up stocks for face book and I have no problem with that. The smaller the board is the owner makes less but the people that set up the board make more because it depends on how many members are in your group. Thank you with love of something which is nothing and a holy kiss of star dust unto you from Roy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKo7kPxJ75I

heinzs
The Fat Cat
Tag line: Do no harm

Post by heinzs » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Yes, some boards do make money from the volume of clients that participate as they can target them with advertisements. You are wise to divest yourself of them.

:shock:
An' it harm none, do what ye will. Blessed Be.
My Poet's Page Archive | Topics I've started

year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:34 pm

nothing and something frist

thanks heinzs

yes my friend

thank you

with love of something which is nothing and a holy kiss of star dust unto you from Roy

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”