As I began a new year I must travel into it

Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.

Moderators: gordy, DarleneG

Forum rules
Forum for spiritual, inspirational and religiously oriented poetry and discussion.
Autoprune 12 months
year2027
Clearwater Poet

Post by year2027 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Nothing and something first
12-26-2012
I am about to travel into a new year 2013 is coming fast all things will be done away because it will be 2013 and 2012 will be gone forever. This has went around the once more and we call it 2013 it no longer wears the label 2012 AD we call this period of time 2013 AD which some claim it means after the death of Jesus Christ. The atheist might get a laugh but Jesus Christ died in about 30 AD and was not born in December like some many Christians believe.

Atheist try to stop Christmas because the Christians claim there is a person Santa Claus's with flying reindeer but they do not cry about other fairly tales people talk about as if the are real. How about the Green Giant a add for green beans, Paul Bunyan with Babe the Blue Ox, Peter Cottontail a rabbit that lays color eggs and list is endless but the only that upset people a holiday to make other want to give to each. What wrong with this picture because the America I live in is open to any believe if the Atheist want their fairly believed place add but do not cry about my believes.

So what I believe in a Santa Claus's with flying reindeer a lot of children do too what it hurt fairly are good to teach a child to give to each other is not that better than taking from others. A heart of love beats a heart to take this and that do we not teach our children not to steal to respect others things and not be a bad person. While I will end this with love unto all and good well unto everybody thank you from a believer in Santa Claus from Roy.

Return to “Seeking the Spiritual”