Display your photographic skill for other members to enjoy and comment on
thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Random Stuff

Post by thief of dreams » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Belly Dancer in Nature

Surreal Tree of Wailing

Rain Painted Tree
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Black Star Shine
Demonic Grinning Poet
Tag line: You Haunt My Soul

Re: Random Stuff

Post by Black Star Shine » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:46 am

Wow, beautiful!

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:10 pm

All very good. My favorite is the first one. I kind of thinkk it looks like a Indian. A Mohawk perhaps,...with a feather in his scalplock,...or a belly dancer I guess. I probably would have thought it looked like a belly dancer at your age myself. Hormones,....strange little beasties,...but ya kind of miss 'em when they go. :cheers:
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

bags123
Insufferable Crouton

Post by bags123 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh,...now I see the belly dancer,...sorry,...I was looking at the thing in front of the tree,...and failed to see the larger picture. :mrgreen: I do that sometimes,....focus too hard on something to the point where I don't see the broader picture; "Seeing the trees, but not the forest", so to speak.
Still my favorite of the three! :cheers: Funny that there'd be a belly dancer, so near a Mohawk Indian, with a feather in his scalplock,...but ya just never know I guess. :shrug: Mother Nature' can be one fickle lady when she wants to be. :smack: Let me see,.... are there any other smilies I haven't used in awhile? :smash: :oops: :2cents: :critique: :whip: :hugs: Adios amigo!
I prefer to keep an open mind,....but not so much that my brains fall out.- Carl Sagan
Your brain is like an umbrella. It only works when it's open- Someone Smart

Poet of the Month
March 2011

thief of dreams
surrounded by shadows

Post by thief of dreams » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Thanks, I have a new camera on it's way to me via some random part of the country and should have it in hand tomorrow. Upgraded from the old 5mp to a new 10mp even though it isn't a brand new camera, it is for all intents and purposes, new to me...
"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “Members' Photoshop”