Welcome All!

Display your photographic skill for other members to enjoy and comment on
Duchess
The Irish Rose

Welcome All!

Post by Duchess » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Well. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to write this....sooo....WELCOME TO MY FORUM! :hello:

I wanted a place for the members here to express their photographic skills. I know there are some people who have a passion for it and some who just like to goof off with a camera, but whichever catagory you fit into, feel free to post your link here...

Like Pops said, I cant have the actual images posted into the threads...because of the space factors and all...unfortantly...

So with that being said...you can do one of two things:

1. Post the link youself

or

2. Send me the image in a PM and I will save it and post it with a link for you.

Its entirely up to you and what YOU want.

I will be posting up a list of rules (yeah yeah I know...but they need to be said...lol) as well as a listing of resources for people...if you dont happen to see something on the list of resources that you think should be there...PM me and I will add it to the list...

I look forward to viewing the work of my fellow Familia members and if you have any questions...just ask!

Love and Hugs!
Duchess
"Our minds create our realities based on our perceptions and how we view our world..." "In crazy mans world, everyone else is insane and he is the only sane one"
Both said by My Georgia Muse

I miss my baby...R.I.P Chyna
~*}i{*Duchess*}i{*~

I wish to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Return to “Members' Photoshop”